Juan Cruz Giusto

How To Build Your Infrastructure Summary

1 post in this topic

Infrastructure: The basic physical and organizational structures ad facilities needed for the operation of a society or enterprise.

Are you building your infrastructure for a high consciousness life? Infrastructure is the practical structures that you need to build to live the kind of life that you want to live, the life that is aligned with your highest values. This doesn’t happen by accident but it’s something that you have to create and architect. And you have to be very deliberate about it. It means constructing your environment that is suitable for living your values and it makes it easy and automatic rather than a lot of effort and resistance. Most people end up sabotaging themselves by putting themselves in a wrong environment that doesn’t help their values grow and flower.

Don’t get so spiritual that you forget the utilitarian part of life. Your quality of consciousness is very dependent to the environment that you are in, so design it carefully. MAKE IT EASY FOR YOURSELF. The big stuff is difficult because you ignore the small stuff!

Infrastructure influences the quality of consciousness of population.

What you should be doing is:

-          Figure out your top 10 values

-          Systematically think what processes/mechanisms/environment will make the following of the values easy and automatic.

Leo’s Example

·         How does he capture all the insights that he has over the week and share them with people?

He just doesn’t have a pen and paper around him to write them. He inundated his house and car with pens and post-it notes so he can record every insight that he has (he has an office computer).

Also, when he is in the car, he tried different recorders that costed him several hundred dollars.

You should ask what is your highest purpose in life, which are your highest values and then ask yourself how can you make your job easier? What kind of infrastructure can I build to help me do that?

You need to bother with systematically building your infrastructure! You need to research laptops, softwares, etc. You have to bother about technical stuff too!!!

90% of Leo’s effort was applied in building infrastructure like learning about laptops, cameras, microphones, etc.! Not in meditation, studying and so on. This stuff is very technical but it is totally necessary.

There is hard infrastructure but there is also soft infrastructure. This is the stuff that is non-material and non-tangible. The soft infrastructure is the most difficult to build up!

-          Speaking ability

-          Creative ability

-          Humor ability

-          The Right Relationships

-          Technical skills like language, business, marketing

Once you have these skills you can now build and live your life purpose much more powerfully. One of the ways people struggle with life purpose: They know what it is, they have a nice and strong vision but they lack the technical skills to do it, they lack the strategic planning skills.

YOU NEED TO DEVELOP TECHNICAL SKILLS IF YOU WANT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE PURPOSE! With an ambitious dream, you won’t know how to fulfill it but you can ask yourself what would I need to develop in order to do that? THE MOST POWERFUL INFRAESTRUCTURE IS NON-MATERIAL!

The key of infrastructure is to free you from the busy work that you do in your life! You need to be careful of how you spend your time. YOU NEED TO LIVE OUT YOUR CORE VALUES! If you need a computer for example, buy a computer that is super-efficient so you avoid bottlenecks.

To build infrastructure requires:

-          Time

-          Energy

-          Money

This are one of the ways that material things can help you in your personal development!

Ask yourself where is your time not optimal? Where am I working against my values? Where do I lack alignment with my purpose? What kind of infrastructure can I build to mitigate that?

You need to be building your infrastructure week after week, month after month and year after year! This is a snowball effect! Imagine how powerful you will be in a couple of decades! How fulfilling it would be to live this kind of life?

You need to develop the ability to dream big and at the same time think about the practical steps to build it! You need to balance idealism and pragmatism.

Take care, however, that you need to find the right balance. Don’t get too hung up in the infrastructure that you forget about your life purpose. Also, careful about starting to identify with your infrastructure. You start thinking that your business is you and it is the thing that brings you happiness.

Infrastructure takes time to build; it is something that you will do for the rest of your life.

My YouTube Channel: https://bit.ly/2PSLrNb