Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
at_anchor

Wht do you think about becoming a cook as my life purpose?

4 posts in this topic

I'd have to exclude the possibility of becoming a roofer. These low level careers are not perfect, but they can be enough to afford a decent lifestyle and safety if only I could get out of here.

I'm lacking assurance for this. 

Edited by at_anchor

They don't cause that much damage to the world with wheat, sugar and other unhealthy ingredients though. However, I wish I could create a successful healthy vegan restaurant.

Hope, hope, hope... it is the last to leave.

Correction: "Hope is the last thing ever lost." --Italian proverb

Edited by at_anchor

You need to break out entirely from the system as a whole. The sheer force is tremendous.

I recommended psychedelics in my other posts but now I have doubts. They would get you out temporarily, but I don't think you'll carry that long-awaited mental and spiritual freedom wisely.

I think you'd go haywire without control, imitating a kid who just got allowed something he was oppressed of for long too long.

Bit by bit though. Mushrooms come with a dialogue. A conversation with oneself and nature. Let them introduce you first if you ever choose to do them.

If you don't however, and you don't meditate (you don't.) I don't see how the fuck you'll get out, and maybe you never will...

Maybe you never will...

How much pity does Leo look at us with? If it wasn't for the equally absurd amounts of love he would be vacuumed by his own being.

Edited by Felliks