Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

Death Is An Emotion And Fear Is Misunderstanding

2 posts in this topic

Death is a human emotion. 
What do you feel when you think about death? Doesn't it bring up an intense feeling? An intense fear, sadness, feeling of destruction?

We tend to view death as a one-time event in our life.
But it's constantly with us, it's an human that you carry deep inside you, and the proof is that you can recall it at any moment.
Just think about dying and you will feel the emotion. 

We are emotional beings. And I think death is the emotional translation of the valley between your spiritual identity and your human identity. 
You are an immortal eternal being. There's no death. There's merely a space between truth and illusion. 

Referring to this space, fear. 
Fear, I think is the emotional translation of misunderstanding. 
We view misunderstanding as an objective failure, a result of ignorance or lack of knowledge.
We don't really view misunderstanding in an emotional way. 
But it is. Fear is literally misunderstanding. You fear, because you're not understanding something, you're not understand the truth behind what you fear. 

You fear death because you don't understand it. You fear the other because you don't understand the other. You fear the future because you don't understand what will happen in it. 
Misunderstanding is literally an emotion that hurts us, that feels horrible. 
I can testify that as soon as you actual understanding things, as you start gaining higher knowledge fear disappears. 

And I'm starting to get I was never ''afraid''..how can an immortal being be afraid?
Fear is merely the signal button that is telling you that you're misunderstanding something. 
Feel fear towards something? you're not understanding that something. be open-minded to gaining a new insight about that specific something.

Be ready to drop the idea that you think that you actually understand it and that fear is rational approach to it. 
Fear is never a rational approach as a result of an objective conclusion. 
Fear is misunderstanding. 
You don't need fear to know you're in danger and to move out of the way.
you don't need fear to grow spiritually,shortly put, never believe your fears

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I think many people see life as an opportunity to have meaningful experiences. They want pleasure, excitement, things of value. The more time they have the more they want to use that time to 'find' all of the experiences that they want to have. People fear death because they fear time. The less time they have, the less opportunity they will have to 'do' things. To get things 'right'. To get everything how they want it.

So death represents an end to the time that they have to do the things that they want to do in life. If you ask people what they fear about death, it will most likely be the fear of 'never doing x,y or z'. Or never repeating an experience. Also there is the fear of leaving people behind. When faced with a near-death experience, people often visulalise the people in their life that they value. And feel a guilt for causing them pain by leaving this world.

The thing to realise is that there is no experience in life that has a lasting effect beyond the moment of its occurrance. Every experience becomes a distant memory. So people keep on trying to repeat the experiences in the hope of reliving them over again. Each time, the experience dissolves in to a meaningless memory.

Once we can accept that the only 'real' moment is the present moment, and that everything else is a memory, then we can start to see how time itself is meaningless and that the length of our life is equally meaningless.

Life is an experience. An awareness of experience. And it has no duration. It is a continuous present-moment experience. And every experience is fundamentally the same. The content changes but the actual experience is the same. Start to see this and you see that all experiences have no more or less value than any other. That actually everything you chase for in life has no inherent meaning either. Once you see this, you see how death becomes somewhat irrelevent. Because all death is, is the cessation of the experience.

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu