sda

Third person perspective

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I hope you are doing well.

I wanted to share a scene that happened with me recently. Today, my roommate asked me if I am hungry and if we should cook food. I said that we will begin to cook food when my friend arrives because my friend told me to let my roommate know to not cook food till he arrives. Then my roommate asked me the same question again and I gave the same response again. My roommate asked me the same question the third time and I gave my roommate the same response the third time. After this, my roommate yelled at me and told me to,"Mind my language and to talk with manners. " I ignored him.

I want some third person opinion on this scenario and let me know whether my reaction was a healthy one or not a healthy one.

Thanks

Seems healthy enough to me.

This is a reaction I would consider. Depending on how combative/open-minded they seemed, I might have asked him to explicate what was bad about my manners.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho