Mojimm22

What is this special research chemical that Leo was talking about?

7 posts in this topic

Leo, mentioned a special research chemical that gave him a very easy path for channeling the words of God. even better than 5-MeO-DMT. Does anyone know the name of the research chemical? Is there a reason why you didn't tell us the name of the research chemical?

'It feels like becoming a superconducting mouthpiece for God. You get into this slick groove and words flow out of you like honey. Completely effortless. I never normally feel that way. Even on 5-MeO-DMT I don't feel that way. There is a special state one has to enter, probably something involving the verbal parts of the brain. The verbals are supercharged. Like your verbal IQ goes up 2000%.'

I'm really new to psychedelics, so I apologize if there is some type of rule or reason for not saying the name of the research chemical

Thanks!

@Mojimm22 you can name here the substance by their name. 

I think Leo is referring to 5-Meo-Malt. But not 100% sure

@Mojimm22 In what episode he says this?

"Say to the sheep in your secrecy when you intend to slaughter it, Today you are slaughtered and tomorrow I am.
Both of us will be consumed.

My blood and your blood, my suffering and yours is the essence that nourishes the tree of existence.'"

6 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Mojimm22 you can name here the substance by their name. 

I think Leo is referring to 5-Meo-Malt. But not 100% sure

This could be true. But if it was, why didn't Leo just use the name 5-MeO-Malt?

6 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

@Mojimm22 In what episode he says this?

He didn't say that in a video. He was responding to someone on this forum, and the topic was "Do you think channeling is real?" Here is the link to his exact post: [link]. also, This is the one I mentioned before [link]

Edited by Mojimm22

@Mojimm22 because back then he still was testing it and had just few trips. He wanted to be sure that this substance is really good in the long term before he revealed it to everyone. 

He made a video about 5 meo malt, check it out. 

Edited by OBEler

12 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Mojimm22 because back then he still was testing it and had just few trips. He wanted to be sure that this substance is really good in the long term before he revealed it to everyone. 

He made a video about 5 meo malt, check it out. 

I'm excited to check out the video. Thanks again