digitalkaine

Any thoughts on this video?

4 posts in this topic

I watched this earlier today. I like hamza, especially now that hes trying to distance himself from the toxic aspects of the manosphere and denouncing andrew tate. His advice in step 4 on how to make your product is probably the best part of the video. 

Its definitely a solid video covering the basics of money making and value creation. I didnt get a ton out of it since i was already familiar with a lot of the advice, but for someone just starting out its good

2 hours ago, Phil King said:

I watched this earlier today. I like hamza, especially now that hes trying to distance himself from the toxic aspects of the manosphere and denouncing andrew tate. His advice in step 4 on how to make your product is probably the best part of the video. 

Its definitely a solid video covering the basics of money making and value creation. I didnt get a ton out of it since i was already familiar with a lot of the advice, but for someone just starting out its good

Thats what I've been thinking too. Seems like hes maturing and giving genuine advice. 

I'm currently implementing the advice from this video. Let's see how this goes! :)

P.S. I wonder what Leo would think of this video ?

Edited by sirknaxon