Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mvpjouney

Possible for the conditioning to be completely dissolved?

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

Is it possible for this entity to drop its conditioned self completely? It appears not from a few rounds of contemplation. I.e. to exist in this experience the typer needs to communicate - which is a conditioned learning, take survival somewhat seriously etc, which appear to be traits of conditioning. Is this a limitation of experience in human form? Meaning to go beyond this would need the experience to end and be an experience in which said experience had zero conditioning?

Another way to ask this is that as this entity/experiencer/oneness - whatever you want to label what is (I'll stick with entity) - has a part of it (Which is also it) that's been conditioned over a significant amount of "time" it appears the entity cannot escape this conditioned part fully, it can only view the conditioned part as a part of what makes up this entity which is an escape of sorts, but it still then plays out in a conditioned way - until it doesn't (Death/End of this dream however that comes about). Or is it possible for the entity to watch the conditioning so closely it dissolves completely? Investigation into this seems to conclude that the experience would fall apart with zero conditioning applied in moment to moment / day to day living?

Any thoughts that would help contemplations on this question would be appreciated.

40 minutes ago, Mvpjouney said:

Hello,

Is it possible for this entity to drop its conditioned self completely? It appears not from a few rounds of contemplation. I.e. to exist in this experience the typer needs to communicate - which is a conditioned learning, take survival somewhat seriously etc, which appear to be traits of conditioning. Is this a limitation of experience in human form? Meaning to go beyond this would need the experience to end and be an experience in which said experience had zero conditioning?

Another way to ask this is that as this entity/experiencer/oneness - whatever you want to label what is (I'll stick with entity) - has a part of it (Which is also it) that's been conditioned over a significant amount of "time" it appears the entity cannot escape this conditioned part fully, it can only view the conditioned part as a part of what makes up this entity which is an escape of sorts, but it still then plays out in a conditioned way - until it doesn't (Death/End of this dream however that comes about). Or is it possible for the entity to watch the conditioning so closely it dissolves completely? Investigation into this seems to conclude that the experience would fall apart with zero conditioning applied in moment to moment / day to day living?

Any thoughts that would help contemplations on this question would be appreciated.

Enter self inquiry.  The key is an insight or a recognition into your true nature. This is enlightenment in a nutshell.  If you realize what you think you are was an illusion - in that moment there will be a mystical shift.  Conditioning has nothing to do with it.  It is about realization and that's why it is called God Realization. In that mystical shift you will become God.  Simply now I must warn you.  Because you - if you do it right - you will indeed die.  There is no guarantee you will come back.  If you are prepared to accept the cost - then you just might reap the reward.  But it is almost better to not know the cost.  Just enter self inquiry with ignorance of any spiritual dogma.  You are much better off.  Because the ego will use this to corrupt your inquiry.  Good luck.   And combine this inquiry with sitting in actuality.   Stare at your hand for weeks on end.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Appreciate the response @Inliytened1. "i" has understood it is illusory (Unless the entity has been self-deceived). That it is a pile of conditioning put together based on circumstance and up to date conditioning, nothing more. The entity in a sense knows that that part of itself is illusory, and it intuit's that is what you are describing dies. However if that part of experience is not acknowledged as being required to a small degree contemplations appear to lead to a collapse of reality without it. Which is fine if that is what happens, more contemplation would be required on if that is the journey of this entity or not in that case.

Can you clarify what you mean when you say "if you do it right, you will indeed die". As intuition leads the entity to conclude as above you mean the conditioned self is recognised (Although may continue to chatter) but the experience doesn't change apart from the fact that "i" as described above (Circumstance and up to date conditioning) is seen to be illusion.

@Mvpjouney that's the awakening part...I can't really explain that part- it is mystical.   But if I were to try to explain it - which is all that we are doing here..I would say it is mystical. It's not a conceptual realization that the  "i" is an illusion.  It is literal and actual.  The "i" actually falls away leaving only pure Consciousness.   It is beautiful.  It is something that really can't be captured with words.   If it could - it wouldn't be awakening.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Thank you brother for sharing. I'll take on board the suggestions in your first response.