kieranperez

Peter Ralton on Lex Fridman's Podcast

4 posts in this topic

Hello, 

Some folks that have participated in Peter Ralston and Brendan Lea's workshops, retreats, and intensives are making an effort to create the opportunity for Peter to possibly be a guest on Lex Fridman's YouTube channel. If you've participated in some of Peter's workshops or intensives and have benefited from his contributions you're welcome to fill out the form down in the link down below. 

My personal invitation, for those that would like to fill it out, is to be honest and please be mindful of your fantasies when you fill it out. Please don't write nonsense that's likely just going to repel the possibility of actually making something like this happen, should you actually to see this come to fruition. 

With that said, may you be well.

https://form.jotform.com/lexfridman/podcast-guest-pitch?fbclid=IwAR2oCKLIWKmDPJ9sfgQ6LftpoQVXL9lUexW3FR3-y1lIGcB6FsMomc8266I

Edited by kieranperez

18 hours ago, kieranperez said:

Hello, 

Some folks that have participated in Peter Ralston and Brendan Lea's workshops, retreats, and intensives are making an effort to create the opportunity for Peter to possibly be a guest on Lex Fridman's YouTube channel. If you've participated in some of Peter's workshops or intensives and have benefited from his contributions you're welcome to fill out the form down in the link down below. 

My personal invitation, for those that would like to fill it out, is to be honest and please be mindful of your fantasies when you fill it out. Please don't write nonsense that's likely just going to repel the possibility of actually making something like this happen, should you actually to see this come to fruition. 

With that said, may you be well.

https://form.jotform.com/lexfridman/podcast-guest-pitch?fbclid=IwAR2oCKLIWKmDPJ9sfgQ6LftpoQVXL9lUexW3FR3-y1lIGcB6FsMomc8266I

I hope it happens.  But sadly, it won't make much of a dent in society's lack of open mindedness towards non-duality.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

45 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I hope it happens.  But sadly, it won't make much of a dent in society's lack of open mindedness towards non-duality.

If you’d like to see it happen, contribute. 

Beyond that, it doesn’t really matter. 

As the story goes, after the Buddha’s enlightenment he was walking towards the Himalayas where he was going to live out the rest of his days. He was stopped by someone and suggested that he help others in realizing what he did. He replied how no one would get it. The person who approached him responded saying how someone might. The Buddha acknowledged and said, ‘yes, someone might.’ And so then he helped others as best he could.

3 minutes ago, kieranperez said:

If you’d like to see it happen, contribute. 

Beyond that, it doesn’t really matter. 

As the story goes, after the Buddha’s enlightenment he was walking towards the Himalayas where he was going to live out the rest of his days. He was stopped by someone and suggested that he help others in realizing what he did. He replied how no one would get it. The person who approached him responded saying how someone might. The Buddha acknowledged and said, ‘yes, someone might.’ And so then he helped others as best he could.

I was truly hoping you would say that. But you put it better than I ever could. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.