Illusory Self

Perfection in everything...

2 posts in this topic

Enlightenment simply means seeing things as they are so to speak. Noticing that there are thoughts about being awake or having awakenings or about everything/anything. 

But they are just thoughts, they can be identified with or let go of.. 

No one actually wakes up, it's more just seeing the illusory sense of self for what it is. Never having really existed but seemed to believe that it did. Everything is already happening perfectly as it has. Reality is pure unconditional beingness. It's really up to the person whether they choose to inspect beliefs or live in illusuion believing that it is who they are. 

Enlightenment in it's truest sense does not do anything for the ego, it's just knowing deep down that 'the voice in the head', 'seperate self' 'ego' etc.. is not who you really are. 

Who you really are is awareness. Always here. Thoughts come and go but awareness is always here and is always the case. Aware of every single thing that is happening.

For a long time, I seemed to have a spiritual ego or sense of self. Needing to get to the next highest state or having so many awakenings, etc etc.. feeling the need of 'doing' all the time. Suffering happens purely innocently out of ignorance and having a mistaken identity or believing the thoughts. The mind is the only thing that exists. The dreamers mind is all there is to reality but it innocently believes that there is an 'outside world' which creates suffering. Such as there are 'others' but they are thoughts appearing within the unlimited/infinite mind of god's creation. 

There is literally never a single thing that is being done or has to be done only appearing so from not questioning the very nature of the illusory sense of self. Everyones creating there own reality every moment whether they realize it or not. 

For a long time I thought enlightement or awakening was this huge thing and some achievment but it's so ordinary. Like this is actually home all along. I literally cannot get any closer to myself than I already am. I can get further away from myself by believing in thoughts of the illusory self.. 

Go within and you'll find exactly the same thing, I refused to truely go within for a very long time... averting from one experience, craving the next, living in permenant disastisfaction... 

It really is all unfolding seamlessly :x

My identity dissolved when I had a bad trip and that was the worst experience I had had up to that point. Others are not thoughts, they are a part of your experience/you. Nothing is permanent.