ValiantSalvatore

1D-LSD 300 mcg trip report

4 posts in this topic

I did a smaller trip for me, as I know I can intensify the profundity of a trip quiet vastly, with other methods after I read what others described. I did it more re-creationally, and you might can give it the new idea of re-creation as bounce. I seriously had to contemplate as to why I did all of these practice and what a single breakthrough experience ultimately comes down to. There are some very awesome beautiful mini insights, that I've gathered and that I fundamentally have to cultivate. 

What I fundamentally realize is that spirituality is not a joke and can not be done by any trick it legit just happens. I also intuited why the issue of contemplating the intake & idea of having taken a psychdelic is a pure fiction. Still to come to these realizations even sober, would wonder most. I had to re-consider my thinking of depth & why & how I gained that level of depth and it merely was by the continuity of practice & all of the efficiencies I've created for my life to facilitate that process. Also how painful it is and the origin & enjoyment of depth & pain. What bothered me the most is the idea of having interest, depth & richness of experience as well as how painful it is to build this with the right kind of practice. I know why also some of these insights came realitvely fast to me and also why so slow, it's not easy to continously have interest in esoteric teachings & practicing them after hearing & reading & seeing dozens and reading countless of reports. The level of depth & interest it took me to create all of these consciouness experiences as well as to accept all of the painful and embarresing moments about my personal life & existence. How painful it is to realize god and to consistently be in such a state even ordinarily, how much value the ordinarily state already has in terms of the level of depth & degrees realized. How much value it takes to create this even by will. It's not easy to put into words what I'd like to with a few simple terms, yet I see more & more why the value for example about beauty & health all boils down to the beauty and conscious will of infinite intelligence. I don't know how many clips & or book segments and readings or puzzles there are. It's amazing to see the will & beauty of infinite intelligence unfold in masses & alone and see good human hearted intend. The also clarifies again and again, why some of the experiences I've had on meditation retreats seemed so psychdelic. It bothered me recently a bit to all boil it down to some "genius idea" & insight some stuff does occure by chance, by simply doing the right things, consistently... even if that would entail eternity... considering ominpotence etc. 

I am simply very grateful to have this life & to experience all of it's richness and detail & I found some new inspiration to some of the yogic practices, especially simple things as stretching and becoming very flexible, I've went to very extensive lenghts in order to build a body capeable of even handling such high consciouness states, and it's not really a joke. If I care about stabalizing this experience. I really had to re-thinkg the whole idea of mechnical creation also, especially when I look outside now and I see simply the beauty of the sun shining etc. How great it is to continously build upon healthy foundations as well as to seriously take on the emotional interests and labour of my interests. I completely forget, how real my vision is and how deep these problems are that I looked at that humanity could be facing. As well as the how isolating this work is and the beauty that a community is. I also realized why some do these specific practices to attain what they can attain. Fundamentally, I legit realized what it takes more in order to realize what I'd love to realize even if I don't know. Just be in awe and beauty of myself, yet the amount of work humans do in order for it to function properly, to have this unique experience is simply huge. Also I have to re-think the idea of unfullfilment and all of these human things on a micro-level and I see what I am currently doing and why I choose the current technique that I am doing, I am pretty sure I still choose the right stuff to learn from. I've talked to a friend recently about all of this consciouness stuff, and he sent me some pretty "insane" stuff, that would simply made me believe about aliens again & infinite intelligence no matter how hard you'd boil it down to mechanics, patterns, interconnections, perspective taking.

I am also more and more convinced that so many mental disorder the more I hear the exact perfect thing at the perfect time, are partially humanly constructed. Obviously, drama happens yet it's puzzling when I find out what the correct answer is. As well as my predelictions and biases how much is created by fear in inventions of my mind. I simply forget how important it was to me personally to do this sober & or not, and I simply see these awakenings are not by pure chance, it's by conscious will & effort. To sustain this & have a supporting enviroment is amazing. I noticed also some smaller more interconnected patterns that I can't even test, yet it's not easy for me to sustain a level of clarity and concentration of interest. To learn from so many teachers, teachings & direct experience is amazing what amazes me more is the continuity of depth & practices involved in getting deeper. Most would not sign-up for a 30 day meditation retreat. 20 day meditation retreat 3 day meditation retreat, yoga retreat to fully experience consciouness. 

The level of depth of reality can be altered very fast, by the abillity to take care of life properly. Especially, doing work & being innovative having friendships, family & relationships. The caring that goes into this amazes me till this day, yet how much purity is required to venture into the deeper ends. Makes me think about simple thing such as success is simply consistent fulfilment & failure is consistent unfulfillment. What experience people show and report to me when I contemplate it in my mind amazes me. The level of depth you create by simply going inside yourself, by conscious will and intention amazes me. Still to do some of this stuff and function in the real world without friends & family is insane. I simply realize the value of contemplative practice now matter how small it is. 

In other words to enjoy the richness of experience is why I enjoyed doing all of these practices. Still if I could fundamentally change them I would not know, there was a lot of beauty created in my life, I don't know how to be grateful for that. The level of bounce & tiny distinctions that you can draw to enjoy life how deep it get's. I would not believe what distinctions I can draw from reading a simple manuscript and applying it.... 

With more dilligence and patience I would have signed up for meditation courses and practices as this is the more "easier" route to get into the depth of consciousness while working & doing life. I would never aruge about the value of practice, if it would be psychdelic infused & or not. Even to breath is amazing. There is so much value to reading and doing practices I completely forgot the enjoyment of it. Due to health and the chasing of ever more "richer" experiences without being ready for it. 

Feel free to delete this thread, if it seems like ranting or toxic, I just was hyped and amazed by how convinced I am when I read reports older and newer ones how a deep practice of any type of activity can create conscious experience. All I can say is even with my current body I never fully functionally tested consciouness. I never did, it amazes me. 

How much effort I can put in to create these experiences even just minor awakenings baffles me. I'd really would love simply to see what a breakthrough experience is on 5-Meo and to run in a forest etc. When I consider motor neurons & what ever you can consciously think about, to even consider the possibility of training these things to such high states consistently even just being able to replicate it. 

Man I just got started and it did not even start. I have to prepare to finish all of this. Especially, the richness of experience without seriously hurting others. I don't know how fast I can build depth, yet I seriously re-considere of how efficiently I can do it & I would say it's still pretty efficient, in contrast to eons of community practice in a monastry. To take these courses and to learn from life itself is immensely rich and deepening. I still yearn to create this buying a house, owning a car etc. 

There is so much unlearning and learning it's been taking alot of me to create somewhat of a balance and harmony and to create this. In the end I don't know what it will entail. My breath has more wisdom than this entire post, I don't know how deep I could experience life, yet I wasted so much of it. It's quiet painful. All in all the thing I miss the most is conscious experience and activity itself being fully conscious of it. I'll take some measures to make this also happen. There is some stuff I'd love to write down and simply implement. 

This is also currently the best and the most I can do. Reading scriptures I have to re-consider all of this. I am quiet down to go down the path of consciouness. 

What I've been thinking about also lately to write a small addition is to contemplate the idea of the spontaneous fullfilment of desire & that this fullfilment can mechanically be trained, chemically etc. It's very beautiful I cried a couple of times during the trip. I did not go full deep existential simply because of fear. All of the stuff I've been doing and my strength of playfulness was taken partially. To realize and actualize these new experiences I never imagined all of this. 

I hope I can continue all of this consciouness exploration. I really miss it to have depth of spontaneity in my life, as well as I've been cultivating it all the time. 

Thanks for anyone reading and even considering this, I've missed out on the depth of creation of it all and the immense value all the spiritual practices and retreat I had, I forgot I had gratitude in my daily practice. It's immense how far gratitude can take one in life, I would not have imagined it. I wish at times I would have the deeper courage and patience to experience the depth & richness of it.

I appreciate you sharing your insightful reflections and experience with spiritual practice. You raise an excellent point - while psychedelics can occasion profound shifts in consciousness, dedicated sober practice is essential for integrating those experiences and actualizing spiritual growth over time.

The interplay between ordinary waking consciousness and altered states seems key. Each state provides unique angles on the nature of mind and reality. Sober practice cultivates the concentration, discernment, and wisdom to navigate different states skillfully. It enables us to understand the mechanics of consciousness by observing how techniques and experiences translate across states. Altered states can reveal new depths, patterns and capacities of mind. But integration in daily life requires focused spiritual practice to actualize and stabilize realizations.

It's understandable why some play up intense peak experiences from psychedelics as providing all the insights one needs. These substances can rapidly dissolve mental constructs and bring transcendent visions. However, as you note, that view is overly simplistic. Genuine spiritual maturation requires diligent practice across time and states. Dedicated sober practice helps prepare, navigate and integrate alternative states. While substances may catalyze an initial glimpse, ongoing conscious effort and discipline is necessary to unfold those revelations into enduring realization and embodiment. The path involves discovery through many modes of exploration while staying grounded in daily mindfulness, devotion and compassion.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

17 hours ago, JuliusCaesar said:

I appreciate you sharing your insightful reflections and experience with spiritual practice. You raise an excellent point - while psychedelics can occasion profound shifts in consciousness, dedicated sober practice is essential for integrating those experiences and actualizing spiritual growth over time.

The interplay between ordinary waking consciousness and altered states seems key. Each state provides unique angles on the nature of mind and reality. Sober practice cultivates the concentration, discernment, and wisdom to navigate different states skillfully. It enables us to understand the mechanics of consciousness by observing how techniques and experiences translate across states. Altered states can reveal new depths, patterns and capacities of mind. But integration in daily life requires focused spiritual practice to actualize and stabilize realizations.

It's understandable why some play up intense peak experiences from psychedelics as providing all the insights one needs. These substances can rapidly dissolve mental constructs and bring transcendent visions. However, as you note, that view is overly simplistic. Genuine spiritual maturation requires diligent practice across time and states. Dedicated sober practice helps prepare, navigate and integrate alternative states. While substances may catalyze an initial glimpse, ongoing conscious effort and discipline is necessary to unfold those revelations into enduring realization and embodiment. The path involves discovery through many modes of exploration while staying grounded in daily mindfulness, devotion and compassion.

Definitely true, I notice now after a short period of practice how 30 minutes of meditation is plenty to get into the depth of the trip and to feel and get into the vibes and remainders of the trip be it positive/negative. Even this re-creational trip deepend my practice by 20-30% I'd say, I can dissolve some stuff that stems from the past & I have a deeper connection to expansive flow type of enlightenment / pure joy & bliss type of flow type feelings currently. 

Also the techniques I am using switches and I I am getting more into the very advanced territory I notice.