Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Starlight321

Tripreport 22mg 4-ho-mipt

1 post in this topic

I had a nice evening with 22mg 4-ho-mipt. It was a great trip and far deeper than intended. 

Maybe 10 or 11 days earlier I took 15mg and broke out of low consciousness I was trapped for months. It wasn't ego death or god mode but helped me a lot to do some changes but let's return to the recent trip. 

At this day a hippy friend visited me. i am not a hippy but opened a little bit up to it and go into green and met a lot of people from socializing.

I thought to have a nice cleansing trip together because he repeatedly told me he is looking for that too, so I thought it would be a good idea to do it together. 

So he arrived and we smoked a little bowl of weed first and listened to some music. Then I helped him to smoked like 50mg of dmt he brought along via pipe and he had some nice visuals but no break through though. 

After that we chilled some more and than he administerred 1.5g golden teachers and 12mg 4 ho-mipt. For me I had a capsule with originally 27mg in it but I didn't want to trip so hard so I removed what turned out to be about 5mg and ingested it. 

He was very active while I had some come up axiety plus problems to relugate my temperature so I went from the living room to the bedroom and lied down on bed with a nice cushy blanked. 

Then he got a call from some friends who wanted to have some fun in another city maybe 30 miles away he told them he would come. 

That disappointed me and I saw how sloppy that is. We had a short talk where he told me that he is going to leave (just before the starting of the peak) and if something would happen during the trip i could call him or generally to see how it is going. He also said then differently to what I was told first that on trips he is more of the sort of going outside to crowded places and have the giggles. I also noticed he was slightly strained with me and the rules because I live in a upper middle class neighborhood in an apartment and need some decency so I didn't allow him to smoke the bowl straight a the window or the bacony while the facility management is running outside around nor did I allowed him to talk about drugs while sitting on the balcony and he had to watch what he was saying what he seemingly felt as not being accepted and being himself.

then off he went. 

Then I was alone by myself and I felt somehow a slight relief because now I could do serious work and not strain myselft to be fun for him. 

As the come up axiety was still strong and the trip was far stronger then what I was expecting of this dose I wrote to an acquaintance who has helped me quite a few times during tough trips and managed to go through it. Then there was peace because I enterred god mode and under stood that the fear was trying to keep me alive but this also meant death for the selve and I rememberred the whole game. when I closed my eyes there was infinity but a little different than on lsd, shrooms or what I heared of 5 meo-dmt. I was before imagining reality and the opening of my eyes was just being imagination like everything else. I also realized that the beauty is to forget and see it again and then forget it again.

After 2 hours this substanced has the known effect to be weave like with few minutes going deep back again interchanged with coming quite down almost to being sober again. That was quite nice and I just enjoyed being in the moment and feeling my body, because it tended because it is similiar to shrooms to bring me back into the body and feeling.

The difference to golden teachers is imo that they don't try to teach you something nor do they get really wacky. In a sense you have to put an effort into it to get something out (In a way that is still true with other psychedelics as well).

At the come down I heard that you can reignite the trip with some weed. So I tried that and noticed that for my mind it causes confusion and lower consciousness. I restarted smoking weed only 6 weeks earlier to deal with some stress during exame phase and to socialize btw. It seems that people love me when I'm high but it has its costs. I contemplated that for a while and concluded that sometimes it depends in my intention in which direction weed and psychedelic trips turn but also because of my history it becomes for me a distraction and causes confusion from which starts old but not completely forgotten unhealthy behaviour patterns. That's 6 days ago and I have quit it since. I also decided that in the next weeks where I have not to do anything I need the time to really put into effort to get better sleep and rest because I also have ptsd and need to come down and rest because from living my life it is freaking stressfull and that has the potential to wreck my life and health completely. From this place of light I wrote me a list what I need to do and actions I did earlier which grounded me and made me happy so I also will work on that. So I will basically do some things that make me happier and more healthy because my health starts failing and if I want to become an engineer I need more energy but that's more for the career and the health section. I also learnt that many people tell they want healing and ego death and god but in reality they don't want to work for it and confuse it with fun. I also was disappointed from my friend because of how it went. he is normally a very nice guy and is more caring but he is clearly addicted to getting high and that seems to be a priory to him. He also called during my peak and was very superficial until he told me he was actually looking for his weed which he lost somewhere on the way. At that time I was very conscious and understood and was also very greatful because his visit helped sparked some great realisations into survival, selfishness and god and healing. 

At that time I understood and felt deeply sorry that he has caused himself actually to get a step away from god and lost this great opurtunity to go inside (It was still conscious that all was imaginary). 

I intend to trip this week again if the the conditions are right, maybe on 5meo-mipt.

Please share your opinion and advice  and also if you know what I can expect from 5meo-mipt. How long would be the difference in duration smoked and oral? How visual it becomes and the mindset? Maybe how similiar or different it is to 5 meo-dmt. I've read some reports but the widely vary.