Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TryHard

Help please(inability to upload journal images)

6 posts in this topic

@Sincerity Hi sincerity , sorry for bothering you , but i think you are are the moderator who approved my account and i unfortunately seem to have run into some technical difficulties. I would be immensely thankful for any advice/ aid you can offer

I tried sending you and my friend a message however i recieved the notification

" you can only send ZERO messages a day" 

Making it impossible to send any messages to anyone.

Also unlike my friend , my account doesnt seem to have a 

"Click to choose files" .

Due to this i am unable to upload any images .

Is there any particular reason for this?

Does the account need to mature for a certain time until the above are unlocked? Ie-Is there a certain number of days the account has to be active for, or a certain number of topics posted or a certain amount of engagement etc?

Or will i never be able to obtain the above? ( ie- ability to message friends /

Upload images using the "click to choose files" button)

Again Thousand apologies for the disturbance. Any help you can offer will be greatly appreciated as One of my main reasons for creating this account was to create my own little  journal forum like my friends.

Personally the main attraction for an online journal instead of regular journal was the ability to 

A) upload images/ quotes etc to my journal easily and quickly rather than printing them out, cutting them up and pasting them in a diary/hand journal.

B) the ability for my friends to read my journal and share their thoughts.

Therefore due to the above, i was quite disheartened to realize that unlike my friends accounts i dont seem to have the option to upload images/quotes.

If there is any aid you can offer, i will greatly appreciate it as i was extremely excited to start my own journal

Again thousand apologies for any disturbance/ inconveniences❤❤

Edited by TryHard

Hey there, welcome to the forum. ^_^

This is something I can't help with unfortunately, only @Leo Gura can. Please wait for his response.

I'm sure You'll be able to use all of the functionality soon. :) Have a nice day!

Edited by Sincerity

Uploading images should be possible.

Private messagiing for new accounts has been permanently disabled due to bad abuse in the past. People have tried to use the PM system to damage this forum. I am willing to consider exceptions on a case by case basis for users with a solid track record of posting.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura OMG ! I didnt know you yourself would respond leo! If you see thjs Im a HUGE fan of your work.been watching religiously for 2 years now!

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Uploading images should be possible.

Unfortunately I dont seem to have the  "click to choose files" option that my friends have, when typing up a post. Is there anything I can try? Ive tried logging in from other devices,laptops/computers, switching to desktop version however they dont seem to work.is there anything you recommend i do to gain access to image uploading?

@TryHard Maybe I'll just upgrade your account within the next few days.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.