Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hojo

How God blocks dimensions from itself

12 posts in this topic

From my experience when God is in a dimension of reality it blocks the other dimension by placing itself in front of it.

In 1 d it sits at height 

In 2d it sits at width

In 3d it sits at time

All dimensions can be unlocked by going behind God repeatedly.

You are always in a higher dimension than what you are, as in 3d God is sitting in 4d.

How to get beyond go behind yourself

Edited by Hojo

I would rather say god is the current dimension of reality, the self opposed limit and the adjacent dimension, which dont have to be direct "neighbours". Also i dont think dimensions line up linear. God is way to tricky. But this is just my opinion. 

51 minutes ago, Hojo said:

From my experience when God is in a dimension of reality it blocks the other dimension by placing itself in front of it.

When you say from your experience what do you mean?

Edited by effortlesslumen

@effortlesslumen on a shroom trip i leave my body and I went to the second dimension. It was 2d from my perception and there was a board game. Try to imagine the point that you focus your eyes on as the 2d dimension they can look up and down but never back or forward only focus and un focus. I was moving around like that.

And then I hit 1 d and it was just rooms going from left to right. The rooms had no depth but they looked like they had depth you cant enter them because its like you are behind glass to the rooms. There was an alien in one of the rooms and he try to mind wipe me.

12 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@effortlesslumen on a shroom trip i leave my body and I went to the second dimension. It was 2d from my perception and there was a board game. Try to imagine the point that you focus your eyes on as the 2d dimension they can look up and down but never back or forward only focus and un focus. I was moving around like that.

And then I hit 1 d and it was just rooms going from left to right. The rooms had no depth but they looked like they had depth you cant enter them because its like you are behind glass to the rooms. There was an alien in one of the rooms and he try to mind wipe me.

Sounds interesting. But your description of 1d sounds like 2d with the illusion of 3d. Where it would ressemble the same  transition fom your 3D reality into the 4D reality. The illusion of time occuring

Also how did you know you went "behind" god?

@effortlesslumen it dosent have to be the actual dimension it just has to be perceived as that dimension.

If you were inside a cube facing the faces and the cube rotated in a circle and you just see the faces while being locked in place you would say I'm in 1d as I can't move my head up and down cant move it side to side and no body to move forward or backward.

That would be how God creates illusions by limiting itself into the dimension it wants

Edited by Hojo

9 minutes ago, effortlesslumen said:

. But your description of 1d sounds like 2d with the illusion of 3d. 

This would ressemble the same  transition from our 3D reality into the 4D reality. The illusion of time occuring or better to say motion. 

22 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@effortlesslumen it dosent have to be the actual dimension it just has to be perceived as that dimension.

If you were inside a cube facing the faces and the cube rotated in a circle and you just see the faces while being locked in place you would say I'm in 1d as I can't move my head up and down cant move it side to side and no body to move forward or backward.

That would be how God creates illusions by limiting itself into the dimension it wants

@Hojo I see what you mean. In the perception of space/time it comes down to the perspective of god/exsistence and how it chooses  to see it . Aka Self-deception. Maybe. Everything above the 4th dimension could behave entirely diffrent or more complex. In the Absolute all dimensions could be inter connecting so deeply that they all become one only the distinctions of perception/perspective could let the image of a specific dimension appear. 

@effortlesslumen yea for sure you as you are not in 3d right now you are actually sitting in 4d you can see the 5th dimension it is your imagination. So you need to go behind yourself behind time and sit in 5d to perceive the 4th dimension from your view point. 

And I beleive 6th dimension is a God that got killed and fell unconscious. Since gods can't die they are like pokemon and just get knocked unconcious and start dreaming till they wake up.

I beleive you reside in all dimensions simultaneously you just perceive them as something else.

I have a dream of my past life and I was on mercury. The sun was different it was smaller and gave off a purple shine on everything and no other light. So everything was black except the purple sort of shine that gave everything a purple outline kinda. Another God hit me in the head with something either a rock or smote me for having sex with his wife. It was very tribal

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@effortlesslumen yea for sure you as you are not in 3d right now you are actually sitting in 4d you can see the 5th dimension it is your imagination.

Now i just have to trick myself to actually believe i life in my imagination to acess the 6th, but my imagination is limited to  5 dimensions, so how can i sit in the 6th dimension when i percieve myself in the 5th?:D  

@effortlesslumen you don't have identity in those dimensions nothing to control. When I was in the 2nd and 1st dimension i was just watching I didn't have a body to navigate. Things were just happening something was guiding me and doing things for me.

From my understanding of what I pull out of my own ass dimension 3 6 9 have identity. So you have to be sitting in dimension 4 7 and 0 to perceive yourself in those dimensions

Edited by Hojo

1 minute ago, Hojo said:

@effortlesslumen you don't have identity in those dimensions nothing to control. When I was in the 2nd and 1st dimension i was just watching I didn't have a body to navigate. Things were just happening something was guiding me and doing things for me.

Hmm interesting.

This just came to my mind. My imagination is a mirror image of the 5 dimensions. So would the higher ones be the mirror itself.

@effortlesslumen I'm not sure it could be the goal might be to make your imagination null so you get sucked back into the 6th dimensional body.

Your conciousness or awareness is the traveler of dimensions and can never cease.