Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Tobacco is the most evil drug ever created

2 posts in this topic

Last week I went to grab some beers with a friend and he likes to buy a pack of smokes when he drinks (he never smokes except in those occasions). I joined him and smoke some too (I quit smoking habit some years ago already).

Last week I had some stress spikes due to some unexpected situations and I had the 'great' idea of dealing with that by buying a pack.

My god what a devilish shitty drug this shit is.

A high that lasts seconds (literally while you are inhaling and exhaling the smoke, nothing else) and makes you actually anxious (nicotine is an stimulant).

But at the same time it fasts puts you with mental chains by creating that devilish thought mechanism of 'now you have smoke after dinner, remember', 'now  you have to smoke after the coffee, rememeber', 'now you have to smoke first thing in the morning, remember'.

If the devil could be a drug it would be tobacco. My god. At least other drugs that might be considered hard or addictive, at least they don't give you this treatment. At least the high does not lasts seconds (minutes if you find 'appealing' the numbing and the same time anxious high that a cigarette lefts you with).

This shit should be illegal. Of course I threw the pack with +10 cigarettes left out of the disgust it left me. Absolutely terrible drug. 

Yeah man, I hate it as well its an extremely sneaky addiction as well. One of the worst. Good on you for throwing it out.