mmKay

"?? Growing Hair on my Balls ?" Extremely Raw and Honest PUA Journey Journal

40 posts in this topic

Wednesday I'm moving out of my parents place to Valencia. Kickstarting the blog with this quick intro.

Keep tuned?

Viewer discretion is advised.

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

Should I share ethical infield? Still deciding

I'm pretty tired but I'll make a little effort to uptade.

I drove with my Campervan from Marbella ( my home city ) to Valencia center. Around 800km away. Population : 800K people. Third largest in Spain . I've never heard anythign about it and I was recommended not to go, but my instinct said to try it out. Barcelona is amazing but I can't live my nomadic lifestyle there as there are restrictions for old vans like mine .

I had spend several thousands € to get the van in good shape both aesthetically but more important mechanically, so that I dont break down on the road .

TLDR : I broke down three times, but each time I managed to fix the problem by myself, which made me feel a sense of pride. I'm no mechanic btw . I was an inch away from paying for a toetruck  with money I dont have and spending three more months in my hometown working at some job.

I decided I really want this trip so I pushed and after literal blood sweat and tears I made it .

I had researched a bit the city beforehand. Parking spots. Libraries . Clubs, bars, crowded areas, gyms. Even got a job interview lined up for Monday.

I DM'd 45 guys in Valencia  Game Global Telegram group fishing for wingmen. TLDR I actually have 2'5 wingmen from the group now + I joined a  local spanish Game group of 25 wingmen by sheer luck. Jackpot!  I'm meeting some of them tonight at Mya Club. Google it, it's beautiful,

The dude I'm hoping to be my main wing was sick yesterday when I arrived  so I went out solo to explore the city. 

Ofc I'm tense and in my head. I haven't gamed  since 2018 and I wasn't even good to begin with .

Therefore the title of the thread . I bootstrapped some quick plan just to get a bare minimum momentum snowballing over the next days months and weeks . I speak fluent spanish and the locals are pretty friendly. I walked through this huge beach road and started asking groups of 2, 3, 5+ about their opinion of safety in Valencia and general stuff about the city, + a little chit chat . It felt good to get a bit more loose doing smalltalk. Super friendly environment. It is allowed to bring out foldable chairs and tables to the beach and entire families have dinner close to the beach. Very cozy ambience.

I went to the beach showers to clean up after 50 hours of sweaty travelling  ( the drive was suposed to be 7 hours but complications extended it five fold...

I chat up this dude at the beach showers,  who clearly works out ( there is literally like 400 people around)   - I compliment him on his physique and ask him if he knows about any calisthenics park nearby ( I'm skinny but I love pull ups ) . We chit chat and he invites me over to his towel at the beach to practice some kickboxing and muay thai ( I have pretty much no idea about it but he's very chill and goes easy ). His spanish GF came and we had good laughs and a good time . I got his number for more training later and got a first friend here basically . 

Pretty good step up from being lonely and in my head walking alone .

I told them I had to leave but that we will see us again in the future . I went to check out Mya club and the logistics are absolutely amzing for me . Pretty much cant be better . It's also packed , free if you enter before a certain time and full of language exchange students . !!! 

I went out alone again ( wing is sick, doesn't want to go out tonight ) . It took me 2 hours to clean up my van after the drive and clean myself up and make myself presentable. It took me so long that I got late at the free entry ( until 1 AM ) and I'd have to pay entry fee ( 20 € ). I'm pretty much broke AF so I did not pay it .

I observed the area and the beautiful buildings . I chatted up plenty of people doing small talk just to do smth rather than being in my head . I talked to a group of 4 girls for a moment asking about an opinion and then ejected myself. I could have stayed longer if I thought faster. I didn't want to overstay my welcome but after I left I came up with good verbals to keep it going . It's okay, im getting the ball rolling. I need to keep the big picture in sight or otherwise I'd overwhelm myself and crash. I'm staying neutral / positive / upbeat but not negative. Perhaps it's even bad that I don't allow myself to "fall into very negative states ". Perhaps I could use it to fuel more action taking .  I don't know how good of an idea that is .

They were pretty cute. I saw the initial fear in their eyes once I started the conversation . It may have been from them or it may have been reflected from my eyes / expresion, but as I shared some stuff about myself and I started smiling I instantly saw one or two of them smile as well. 

Whatever you feel they feel , they say .  That was my clue to keep plowing, but I ejected and didn't want to overstay my welcome . I should have done it for the sake of experimenting .  It's okay .

I came up with a new banter. Basically ask some opinion and when I see the chance mention playfully something along the lines of that " I don't really respect the opinion of women"  of course said in a cheeky way, and saying that I'm kididng . When I disagreed on her firm opinion they all started giggling. They love a little emotional drama. Note taken .

Not gonna lie, I went out with the total determination of approaching girls , but I didn't happen. I was in too much of a logical antisocial state. That's okay for now . I've seen that street game is also good at around 3 AM when people are more loose hanging outside of the club instead of when they havent drank yet and are all self conscious ( to some degree ) entering the club .

On the way " home "  some hooker cat-called me saying me that I look like Dicaprio a bit . I've been told that a dozen times already but I don't see the similarity. Perhaps when he was young or smth. Whatever. 

Some girls were really cute and I honestly wanted to approach but it's extremely difficult to do it solo and out of state . I wont say impossible but I need way more experience. Still, it's okay.

To master game you need to stay delusionally optimistic because of the extremely steep learning curve. I will not allow myself to crash and burn out .

the next morning I woke up early , 7 AM. I had to move my van because you can only park overnight at that specific spot . I got finished my self care morning routine quickly and drove around exploing . I park my car, get out my kick-scooter  ( not even an electric one lol ) and explore the city a bit .

It's 9 AM and I go to a big Carrefur. for like 3-4 hours I do some social freedom exercises . There's mosly older people, 40+ . It's okay, im building state over the next months , thats my mind frame .

I do little comments about the products people are looking at. " situational ""openers "" are very effective. Too effective almost . I talk about the heat, the AC, the high prices , recommendations... etc, taking the chance to pause , my speech, do eye contact and smile , all basic skills that transfer over to game . 

A new one I came up with in the moment was speaking out loud to myself, instad of thinking . It unstiffles me a lot if people are around hearing me . Great one . And actually, about 5-6 people that heard me talking to myself commented on the things that I was saying and THEY initiated a conversation with me ! Cool insight . I may have had around 40 interactions in that shoppping mall . between 5 seconds and 3-5 minutes . I see that as a win, contrasted with being lonely, quiet, alone and in my head .

This talking out loud to myself idea was taken from the Freaks of Nature thread where there is a girl that literally doesn't have an internal monologue and the way she reads or thinks is by saying the words out loud. I imagined I have this condition and it INMEDIATELY made it okay and socially acceptable to be speaking gibberish, random thoughs and stuff alike out loud .

Pretty kind people overall and it snowballed my momentum a bit more. I still havent directly approached a girl today and I hope to do so. Aim should be 5 per day and in this city there are no valid excuses pretty much. Perhaps I'd have to lower my ridiculously high semi-virgin bar lol . I absolutely love super asthetic girls but who doesnt . I have unrealistic standards .

I'll take a napperoni today as im still sleepy. When I wake up I'll explore some more and if its not unearthly HOT outside I plan to do a liittle solo daygame or at least more social challenges / drills  to keep the ball rolling .

Keep ya updated - Jack ?

Edited by mmKay

YT channel . 

go over post once posted to improve / reflect .

didnt number close hottie

my voice projects AF and doesn't get tired . GG

annoying nagging dude . Disaprooval is effective i guess. 

Follow up on yesterday evening .

I drove to the actual city center. Found actually decent parking close by . I took my kick-scooter and kicked away to the old town .

I'm going easy on myself so that I don't get overwhelmed. My focus is on building momentum over the next couple of weeks and months . That being said, again, I did go out with the determination of doing some evening street game. Initially I didn't see any girl I'd like to approach but then I've seen about 6 that were decent over a period of an hour and a half. And I did not do it . I didn't allow myself to feel terrible about it but yes I was a little down.

Some of the excuses I had : " There are people around" .

Stoopid excuse , should not matter at all. Very worst case scenario they stare at me while I talk to her throughout the entire conversation, perhaps they smile or laugh because of the situation. I can take that sort of social pressure. It's just a problem subconsciously . Most likely they wont care because they've got their own business or perhaps give a brief glimpse .

Talking out loud to people or even singing out loud could be good at getting looks directed at me as a drill to practice feeling social pressure . I remember Julien had this exercise where he would make his student stand in front of a large group of people, like a terrace at a bar or something, and speak as loudly as possible about things that he had learned today. I feel pretty cringe to speak about personal development more than the yellling I think. I should give it a try . I feel a lot of resistence towards it . That means that I should do it . That means I will do it . Matter of fact I'll get a list going with stuff like this to have at hand when feeling lost going out solo .

There is also " speaking as loud as you can to your wingman, across the street, as he acts as if he didn't know you . This is also good practice of feeling social pressure .

Another one was " IDK what to say " . Extremely common one . Some ideas :

Do a direct approach : compliment her with something that I found atractive about her, thats not her titties or a$$ obviously. Her dress, her hair, her eyes, her smile, her style, the way she walks and carries herself, the colour matching, perhaps the symmetry of her face. Perhaps just say that I've felt atracted and I cant exactly tell what it is . That she's got " something about her that made me feel atracted " . If she's not reactive then no problem, have a nice day. If she's reactive trust that I will improvise. remember, swing through the opener and then gradually 90%10 lead the conversation down to a 50%50% ideally. First try instant date ( research coffee, tea, ice cream places, etc ). Otherwise number close ( make her punch the number into my phone, dont give out mine ). Seed dates, etc.

Ask for opinion on something ( topics to be brainstormed ) ... - some chatGPT : Gives me lots of cliche pick up lines. It's good to memorize some of them and make fun of the actual lines . Ask her what are her favorite pick up lines . ( more for night I think ) . Some okay ones : 

"Okay, I need a woman's perspective on this: What's the best way to approach someone you find attractive?"

"Quick question: If you were a superhero, what would your special power be?"

"I have a debate with a friend. He thinks *insert random thing here* is the best. I'm convinced it's *insert something else*. What's your verdict?"

What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done?"

"I have a confession to make: instert random fact.

"I just discovered the weirdest fun fact today. Want to hear it and then try to top it with one of your own?"

"Do you believe in horoscopes? 

Have some canned lines memorized and practiced for emergencies when I pull a blank. 

Have some personal stories memorized and practiced for emergencies. Make it as relevant to her / us as possible. Or make it about myself, It's very good to talk about yourself as well aparently.

Do a front stop, as learned at TNL bootcamp. the  circling around and the "stop " hand gesture. Remember to genuently smile if possible. If she doesn't stop you can walk with her, a step or two in front of her, for a few seconds and calibrate. If shes receptive, keep going. If she's not, then excuse yourself and have a nice day. 

Expect 10% to go really bad , 80% neutral leaning to " no " and 10% really good . intially it may be even worse as I hone in my cold approach skills .

There was this other exercise where you basically would ask girls directly to marry you and go on your knee. Pretty funny one. Allways gets a good laugh.

BTW, pat myself on the shoulder for every single small personal victory, as small as it is . Be my own personal cheerleader.

Do some social drills : There was this excercise with TNL bootcamps where they would go up to people  and approach them and then just make eye contact and say " ummmmm.............." for as long as possible . Now that I think about it it would be good to get a big ass smile there as well .  It practices to get " rejected " , not having things to say, and it gets your foot in the door of the actual " approach dynamic " . I could make a rule for myself that If I don't do a real approach on a girl that I'd like to, at least I have to do one of these exercises ( allways say sorry if I feel she felt uncomfortable )

Honestly I simply need more practice.  I very rarely run out of things to say actually . I'm pretty good at plowing , free asociating  and talking talking talking  ( OFC  I can improve more , specifically in topics, teasing, speech speed, emotion and tone ,etc ) 

Some things I did good : I went out solo with no wing. I looked people in the eyes. I made a commitment to take action at night instead ( which went good ) since I didn't take action in the evening and followed through.

Some things I did bad : Didn't count approaches. aim for 5 a day . I didnt pick a specific thing to practice for the day / session . 

Remember about social fatigue, persona fatigue, and decision making fatigue . ( more for nightgame)

Nightgame report : 

Free Tandem party at 11 PM following into this amazing triple club.

I went out solo, My wing failed me again saying he came too late to come in free . As I walked into the place I did a minimal interaction wich is asking if its the right place to a group with my phone. They smiled and responded warmly. I could have plowed and make a group of friends there directly but I ejected. If they respond positively just plow and stay in there .

I moved to the line. I saw a dude next to me alone . Again I asked if its the right place . He said yea. We had some small talk and it turns out he was tehre alone as well. Got myself a first friend. We're talking and I mention I'm polish. Girl behind us ( group of three ) says " im sorry to interrupt you but i've heard you're polish. My friend here is polish " ( she introduces me to her ) . Slow-ass me greets her as it was pretty damn unexpect and caught me off guard. I greet her , say my name and smile, and TURN MY BACK ON THEM AND GO BACK TO TALKING TO THE DUDE . Lol, that was so bad in retrospect its comical .

I ask the dude if he has a GF. He say's yea but he can be my wingman .

We walk up close to the bar to chat a bit more. We pick up our country tandem flags. We get some pics taken by the photographer . A 45yr old local woman comes to chat us up. I press the gas on the chit chat and we're all entretained. Another 25 yr old girl ( not very pretty but not absolutely ugly ) comes to usk ask about our flags.  We chat a lot . We connect on anime and have lots of laughters . I see a well dressed dude walk by slowly with a spanish flag on his chest. I turn around and yell in a playful way " VIVA ESPAÑA" . he laughs, we shake hands and we chat. IDK if this dude was into game but he has some notion of it . I see him talking to a couple of girls alone and I come wing him. 2 minutes in the girls leave politely. I chat up two spanish girls. tease them, we smile all smile a bit and they leave. The dude tells me to go talk to these two blonde girls. one is damn hot, a 8'5 +. As we walk up she's taking a selfie with her unatractive friend . I dont say anything and get in the picture, smile and do the peace sign . They LOVE it. the conversation starts flowing like crazy, it looked like she was ABSOLUTELY into me . She was my height, slim, blonde super cute smile and blue eyes, totally my type. My wing leaves to meet his friend that comes by a bit later .

The attractive girl was looking me into the eyes so much I almost felt uncomfortable. She had a huge grin the entire time , laughed a lot and they both were listening to me super closely. We talk and talk and she mentions something about her boyfriend. LOL, how did I not find out sooner? Anyways perhaps something was possible anyways, she gave me signals like crazy but I turned it off after she told me she had a boyfriend . Good lesson there. ANyways, I keeped her around to have fun . I taught this other girl this fun dance with your legs, she was into it and we danced grabbed by the arms . All good physicallity practice stuff .

I move my girls around a bit . we start walking. I ask her for her friends and tell her I want to meet them. She introduces me to her group. its like 7 people, there is a polish girl there  and she starts talking to me a bit. we're in the middle of a dance crowd, we speak briefly and I just smile and really get into dancing . We dance 15 min hardcore . I tell the girls to go to the next club ( its 3 clubs in one here ). I lock arms with one of the girls and lead them through the crowd. We dance again. I grabbed the friend and danced with her by the arms . We walk out and I grab the cute one by the wrist and lead through the crowd ( again good practice ).

My wings friend was nasty. I did some commend and he gave me the biggest disaprooval look ever where everyone almost felt uncomfortable ( I swear he was doing some game stuff ). F him anyways lol .

all good stuff. I got a job trial today and I finish at 1 perhaps . I'll try another club next to my work tonight to keep the ball rolling . Also I'm going to the shopping mall this afternoon and try to do some game  ( no pressure, but cmon dude )

Keep ya updated - Jack 

I forgot to say when crossing through the club I Danced with like 10 groups. I really get into th dance and sometimes people actually crowd around me. Sometimes I see groups of Girls walking by and they stop right in front of me to dance.

Also there was this latina girl, not exactly my type nor súper attractive but we locked eyes very intensely twice at a distance of two meters in a span of 20 second. I feel she was totally DTF. I didnt open because sometimes my bar is unrealistically high and its shooting me in the foot. I should definitely go for those experiences just for the reference experiencie and building momentum. 

Noted that.

Also dancing works well. And high energy opens do well in the clubs , literally yelling and hypeing people up is enough to get a foot in the group.

Im waiting to build more momentum to directly  start approaching girls

guYS. Good news .

My strategy of not judgeing myself too much and simply snowballing momentum with babysteps is starting to bear its fruits. 

Yesterday night after my job trial I met my first wing. Hes 38. He knows some game theory but I can see he's not very good. He has a strong portuguese accent, has a little lisp, pretty much non-existent facial expresions and a little creepy eye contact.
To be fair I haven't seen him in action yet, but that's okay for me because I don't judge. Whether you're amazing or a noob, I treat my wings with respect and appreciation .

Being with a wing triggered a " gun to my head " scenario. We went to the beach area where there were plenty of people. I was absolutely commited to making a good first impression on my wing since i don't know virtually anyone here and I wanted to be proactive about us having a good time .

Basically in hour I may have opened about a dozen of groups, just vibeing, having laughs and good time, nothing too sexual or flirty. Some girls didn't speak any of my languages and it was a little tough. Some girls were a little creeped out because my verbals weren't on point or because they saw me opening a diffrent group of girls before or after them ( sometimes unavoidable and you must deal with the social pressure )  and I excused myself ( it's part of the process, and it's impossible to avoid entirely. I can Improve for these scenarios  in many ways. -------------------- note : brainstorm ideas . 

I feel I can teach my wing a huge ammount of things and his simple company is enough value for me, even though he is not very avaliable atm. He does have an apartment that I may make use of later on , which is absolutely great. 

There is a lot of Italian and Dutch girls here. The dutch know english but Italian girls are absolutely clueless lol. Brainstorm as I said before, funny phrases, techniques, etc. I intuit language barrier sometimes can be a dealbreaker.

Note ; Brainstorm chliches and funny facts about EVERY SINGLE COUNTRY. I should have it in the back of my mind memorized ---- ADD all of them here later on .

High energy or little above their energy openers are amazing for groups. Opinion openers are good at braeking the ice as well and then you swing through them. ---- BRAINSTORM OPINION OPENERS. I have this little nag for Valencian girls where I say that I've been told that Valencian people are pretty closeminded, which inmediately makes them qualify themselves to me . Good one .

Observational or circumstantial comments or openers are great or small talk. Sometimes I talk out loud stuff and people comment on it, starting a conversation which is good for building social momentum. I'm training to make myself genuinely smile right before every open, and reframe my anxiety or nerviousness as " being excited" . works to some degree.

Sometimes I also sing out little popular spanish songs when I'm around groups of people , as a little social challenge, and somtimes people sing the next phrase of the song ;) pretty cool vibe and experience .

I need to brainstorm and research venues and locations for daygame and nightgame, I want to keep snowballing and babystepping  my momentum every day for months.

note for self : --- re read and contemplate this post

Today your boy grew a few hairs on his b@lls ??

I woke up 8 AM to go shower at the beach showers. as im under the shower a girl and two guys join to the showrs in front of me. I offer them shampoo and they accept, Inmediately I can tell they're from colombia ( the accent ). I guess right and they laugh. Colombians are allways in a great mood I swar. He joked that I guessed they're colombian becouse of how dirty they were ??? we had a little chit chat for vibe and momentum building purposes and they moved on. next girl came by to the showers, I offered shampoo again lol and she was supper happy about it. more chitty chatty for momentum purposes.

I had a job interview. I arrived extremely sweaty. EXTREMELY SWEATY because I went to the wrong place and I had to run for my life to the other place 1.5 KM away  ( 1 mile for y'all murricans ) . ´The interviewer lady was super cool, she actually told me the story of the restaurant for 5 minutes and then asked me about my story. Pretty damn cool, never had such an experience. I got to talk and be listened to, which further built my social momentum. It felt like the lady loved who I am and I feel I'll get called for the position next week , which is great because I'm absolutely broke, got like actual 120€ in my pocket ( and 900€ coming as a potential refund + my dad owes me money ) 

There i was , on the streets on my own. I started walking home as I saw a blondie with blue eyes and some tight leggins walking fast. Intuitively I started walking after her to catch up ( she was carrying two smoothies and I instantly thought it's for her boyfriend)  but I went for it anyways. I made myself smile as good as I as I made eye contact with her and made a sing for her to remove her airpods.  She removed them and looked at me, I didn't even get a word in and she told me she's in a rush. I stopped insisting inmediately, said " oh okay, goodbye " as she kept walking away. There I got the insight that I must react quickly, and expect that if she's walking was I will need to swing through the opener and be ready to walk with, a little in front of her .

From there on, as I felt the " rejection " , which wasn't really a big deal , It kickstarted my momentum even more. From there I lost count how many girls I actually approached!!! My momentum building strategy was starting to bear real fruits!!!! I did like 4 hours of solo daygame as no one was avaliable from the telegram groups.

The next girl, spanish petite blonde with blue eyes, with tight short sportswear ( ABSOLUTELY MY TYPE , besides the spanish part) crossed ways with me on the pedestrian crossing. I looked into her eyes , felt attracted and  after 10 seconds of hesitation and walking the opossite way, the momentum made me walk after her, I started speedwalking and hard stopped her. I told her in spanish that she has something attractive about her but I cant tell exactly what. She responded with a big smile and a thanks. I swinged through the opener, pushed the gas on plowing and free asotiation. She was talking to me from the very beginning. Attention from a cute female feels so nice ;) We got to a red light and a guy started staring at us. I noticed it with my periferial vision but It didn't bother me at all. I tried to number close but aparently she was in a rush ( I asked if she was, and she simply agreed, which is a bad habit I guess as it kind of is shooting myself in the foot because she just has to agree with me and has an excuse to leave . note that . Get my foot in the door by doing a " false time constraint" if she is in somewhat of a rush ( i saw she was walking pretty fast ) , as in " I actually need to go in a moment ". It gives a little more importance to our present conversation  and allows me to build more rapport before the number close. Ideally Id try to push for an instant date but she actually was busy. 

That felt good . Again, I crosed paths with a petite blonde in a fluorescent green dress. I hesitated for like 30 seconds and ran back to catch up with her. She wasn't extremely pretty but Ive lowered my standard a bit. She was pretty confused as she didnt speak none of my languages. She  understood the compliment I think but she just said " no " and disagreed to the rest ( she had no clue what was I saying ). It may have been because I was speaking too fast as well. Most likely it was that to a large degree.

It didn't really sting though.

I literally can't reacall all the interactions of the afternoon. lol

Next was an argentinian girl. I spoke english to her. we had big grins throughout the conversation and she took the complement well. I made some funny comments about argentinian stereotypes and we laughed. I high fived her bcause she told me she's studying music and sings. Ive been  learning how to sing for the last 3 years and I'm getting into music slowly myself. we connected on that . Pretty damn cute. That's one of the things that I screen for.  I almost missed her becuase I hesitated like three times and she got pretty far away from me before I speeded to her.  I swear she saw me " following her  and hesitating a couple of times LOL, but she had headphones in so I think she was in her own world . She was super receptive to the open and she hard stopped , and I offered to accompany her , which she agreed to. I found out she was leaving today and was on the way to meet her friend so the close didnt work.

Next was this THICC slim almost albino dutch blonde. My opener was sloppy af. She had headphones in. She removed them but my angle was pretty sloppy which caused me to have a moment of awkward silence after the open which  almost killed instantly the interaction ( note taken )  we talked a little, she said she's looking for her friend. I asked if I'm bothering her bcause I saw hints in her look. She politely said " yes, and sorry but im in a bad mood, with a little guilty smile " .  I excused myself and said goodbye.

Next argentinian girl almost inmediately after her went pretty good as I just had talked to an argentinian minutes before and I could follow a similar structure as before. I was pretty damn charming. She told me she had a boyfriend a minute in which is great. We had little laughs and smiles the whole time. What I say when they say they have a BF is to tell him what happened and that he should appreciate her more, with a grin . they allways smile .

I walked by two girls. The blonde was slim and dressed in a red top and tight mini jeans. when we crossed she was talking with her friend  with an accent that I could tell she was " choni " which means shes that kind of urban subculture, I was turned off by that but physically she passed the test. I literally second guessed so hard that I had to sprint to reach in front of them about 100 meters if not more. I complimented her, made a little observation about her blue eyes and left them with a smile on their faces as I wasnt REALLY interested but I still wanted to take a little action .

the next one was pretty effin crazy!!!!!! I opened this little quiet slim spanish blonde girl on my way to my next job interview. I'm talking for 30 seconds. she's a little cold as I struggle with verbals she told me she's in a rush to cath a train . We HARD stop. A FUCKING TINY DOG fell off the balcony and lays there paralized bleeding off his face. she gasps and tries to help. A 30 year old girl is trying to help it but is afraid to touch it .  I take initiative, buzz all the bells, shout to some neighbours at the balconies. I get into a farmacy literally next to it. I tell her the clerk the situation and she gifts me a blanket. I give it to the lady and help her to wrap it up and carry it properly. My girl knows where the nearest vet is ( suddenly shes not in THAT MUCH OF A RUSH O.o ) We all three start walking, we chit chat and empathize with the dog. I lead a bit and tell them to hurry because he was in a critical state although I belive he made it since he was moving. he was small and very light therefore I belive the fall wasnt super hard ( sorry IDK physics )

We rush into the vet. the 30 yr old stays and I head back to where we came from with the blonde. We vibe on the way back, she takes my lead running on the pedestrian crossing as it was about to turn red for us. We part ways and she gave me her IG even though I asked for her number. She travels quite a lot aparently and wont be here for at least a month. I said I was cool with that. I didn't see any explicit attarction signs but the biggest one is she didnt tell me to leave and was talking with me, which is actually a passive sign .

One thing i learned is if its IG I need to make her accept me  inmediately, as if they are private it may take them hours to accept me or even forget to do so. She still hasn't accepted me but that's okay.

Next was kinda cute 30yr+ argentinan girl. Pretty receptive and good vives. I stopped her at her first Word and guesses shes from Argentina. Very soon I asked if she had a BF and she does, so I wapped It soon after and we left with a smile.

next on the way back  I opened two italian girls. They spoke very little language and I struggled for words as well. Didn't go anywhere but I'll take the 20 seconds of experience. The blonde was pretty cute but not exactly my type. I almost skipped it because initially I thought they were part of a 8 people group but with a little more observation I saw it was just the two of them. I also second guessed a lot and took me like three minutes to open them after just observing and trying to get the courage to do it. im still glad i did it. 

I walked by a buss stop. there was a petite girl with a tall black bun hairstyle, dressed all black . She looked pretty cute. there were 2 unrelated dudes and a old lady sitting by. I chickened out that one, It's okay. 

Almost inmediately later a group of thee girls walked by. around 22 yrs old i guess. the one walking in the middle was petite and smoking hot . Canadian, very aesthetic face, beautiful smile, slim and pretty THICC. I walked past them  100 METERS!! and turned back to hard stop them. I " confessed " that I had just past by them and I wanted to say that there was something about her friend ( pointing with an open hand ) that was cute. they smiled. We talked EXTREMELY briefly and I said I was in a rush and had to leave ( not true ), but that we could hang out sometime if she'd like. She agreed and gave me her IG. There was a little awkward silence as I pulled out my phone bcause it was in battery saving mode and was going very slow ( my bad for slow thinking ). She actually accepted me but said shes temporarely leaving to mallorca and we agreed that we " may meet " when she's back. No big hopes but I'm very proud of myself.

I opened a spanish mom her daughter ( ofc i wanted the daughter ). I struggled for words and my open was lame. The mom " shoo" me away with words but she was winking at me. Im still confused. The daughter was not receptive. Ill take the 30 seconds of experience no problemo.

I went back " home " , changed clothes to shorts , flipflops and a different t-shirt as I was dripping in sweat ( its extremely hot outside ) . I wasn't planning to do more approaches as I had  exceeded my expectations for day nr 2 for a big  and the clothing is pretty slack and lame.

2 minutes passed after i left on my kick scooter and across the road wating on the pedestrian crossing there is a cute slim brunette with tatoos .  I didnt even know what to say but I let her come my way and I hard stopped her. She took her headphones off and I said that she has cute eyes . We looked profoundly into our eyes as they are the same coulor ( hazel ) . She loved it. we vibed a bit and I asked if she has  BF. She said " yeah in an almost sad tone " . I told her to tell her bf what happened and that he should appreciate her more. We left with a big smile .

Last was petite blonde in right leggings in a shirt with no bra. I could see her nipples pointy ;) again she was italian, my Game was lame and she told me she had a BF ( may have been true, maybe not )

After that I did some random small talk with people asking actual directions and casual conversation at the grocery store to keep building momentum and vibe.

So that was the afternoon daygame. It took me about an hour and a half to write all of this. As my action taking gets more exponential I'll distill it more and more because it's very time consuming. I was just proud of myself for today as it was the first time in a long time I had taken real action .

more to be added soon - Jack

Edited by mmKay

Super cool date idea that i come up with 4 AM : take her for a small Photoshoot

Im downloading tinder Badoo and bumble boys. I literally dont know if I have the looks for It. I have never given It a fairy try

Edited by mmKay

Little more progress. Im proud of myself for keeping It Up. I almost stayed in all day yesterday but the momentum made me leave the house.

I went to the city center in my kick scooter ( i actually face planted because of irregularities in the pavement!!?)

Its a super fun and casual way of getting through the city people watching, and ofc selecting girls for cold approaching.

First girl, cute body but I didnt like the face that much. Dressed un right gym shorts. I wasnt actually very attracted but I felt anxiety ( I have the habit if re-framing It as "excitement") so that means I should have opened. Thing is she caught me off guard, but I could have catched up to her no problem like I allways do.

Second girl was astonishing. Cute pale blonde super thicc and pretty slim. Super asthetic face. Initially i thought she was with a 10 people group. I challenged that belief by keeping an eye on them. Eventually just her and her friend were left! I was like 20 meters away and I was mustring the courage to open her. I hesitated a lot, for like 4 min as they were just standing there. My girl was on the phone with someone ( Inmediately I thought with her BF) which IS pretty bs lol ) I was second guessing too much. I decided to open a second girl passing by alone. She was also blonde , more petite and a little older. 

Pretty often I beggin speaking in english because I think they're foreign but actually soon I find they are Spanish so guess experiencing that familiarity is a little plus.

She's dressed all black. I compliment her on her style. I adress that shes all black like me. She scans me and gives a little smile. She instantly begins to invest in the conversation by asking me questions.

We speak for 40 seconds as we walk a little fast ( It may have been her being nervous, she was pretty inexpresive but the fact she was asking me questions ment I had reached the social hook point. My verbals are pretty unoriginal ? I struggles to find stuff to say and I just ask her if she'd like to go for some drinks with me right now.

I didnt even know a place or want to spend the money actually, but thats what I came up with. She told me she really had to get home.

My dumb autistic ass wasnt present enough LOL after the first sign of resistance I gave up, excused myself and told her to have a good evening.

I SAW IN HER REACTION SHE WAS DISAPPOINTED TO SEE ME GO. ???

I should have plowed and vibed a little more since all was going good. To add insult to injury indidnt even number close in spite of her clearly being interested in me to some extent ?? Just the fast walking there me off but its normal for a girl to be nervous around a cute guy if shes single!! 

Lesson : Be more present. If shes investing in the convo stay as long as possible. 1 obstacle or curveball IS nothing. As long as she's still there, hasnt told me to leave and she's talking to me, keep in there. If instant date doesnt work ( which wont be that likely since many things need to be aligned)  dont just FKN eject. Keep plowing, ask for numba , seed a date, build more rapport...

I scooted back in the direction of the other thicc girl from before,  with a smirk on my face even though I Inmediately recognized the mistakes I had done.

She was not there. I spent two minutes looking for her as I felt I was ready for the open. I became pretty sad ? but i felt that I'll see her tonight again, which I did 2 hours later, with a group of 6 more girls! She was on the phone with her gfs before and not her BF , I knew It.

Man, I got the biggest smirk on my face because of the challenge that was ahead of me . I was pretty nervous / excited. 

BRO. I scooted down the road and back as I was summoning some courage and I EFFIn lost then again. Oh my lord such an epic fail. I didnt feel sad or dissapointed. I felt freaking GOOFY as fk.

I chatted up some people with dogs. Two Girls sitting on a bench. I pet their dog, tell them a story and dip politely. 

I Talk to a 45yr old lady with a fat wiener dog! So cute! We talk for 10+ min and I dip.

I saw a petite blonde girl with blue eyes, around 20 yrs old, walking with her friend. Absolutely my type. Not extremely beautiful face but ok. I saw them once. I second guess 5 min, man...

I nervously scoot on my kick scooter ( lmfao) and approach them from the front, slowly gliding towards then. I ask her if she speaks english. They giggle and say no no no.

I thought that they are foreign and dont speak any language that I know and I say okay good night.

I should have stayed in there. They were walking pretty slow and nothing was stopping me from plowing more and more just speaking, grinning , making eye contact and seeing if I manage to break the ice. I dont need to have verbal confirmation of them understanding english. If I do what I just wrote, and they respond positively, in some sort of english.... There is my fkin anwser!!!

If they are giggling its a green light.

I scoot down the road. I see a russian blonde walking slowly. Well dressed and hair ironed ( or however you say in english )

I gotta patt my own back for this one. I thought she was walking with this guy. I challenge that belief. I wait a bit more. They are not together! But they still walking very close. I open her in spite of the dude being there. It was one of my  "fears" for a while. It goes good. I compliment her on her all white dress. She inmediately invests in the conversation. Her english is not very good. I ask for her numba but she has a BF. We part ways with a smile.

Then I chickened out on two girls. One group of girls i really should have opened as they were in party mood, with a little speaker, good vibes , drinking a little beer, giggling and having fun ( It was 11 pm)

I passed by them once. I skipped. i saw them again 30 min later again walking in my direction. They entered the bar in front of which I was sitting ( shitty bars here, only tables... ) 

The only cute petite blonde walks out the bar giggling and literally walking up to me to a meter of distance. I wasnt in that kind of high energy mood so I didnt manage to open. I should have gone for the reference experience. They were very open.

On the sidewalk there was a bolivian dude Singing Michael Jackson in a pretty shitty way. He couldnt sing really and I was amazed hes doing this. He looked very very nervous. I was the only one around at that moment. After he finished i started a conversation with him . 10 min after he borrows me his microphone and I do some BeatBox. Im pretty rusty but his sound system is pretty nice. Some people pass by and glance and keep walking. 

It was a cool experiencie. I wanted to hang out more with him to practice a gig with him or smth but he did not want my number! Lol. I couldnt read him at all. 

Pretty cool experience anyways.

Im proud of myself for keeping the momentum going. I literally almost stayed in all night lost a day of action taking.

It looks like i may have a wing for today!! I was going solo all this time.

Two more days till friday. Cant wait for nightgame.

Today more daygame . Reflect, visualize , field test and analyze.

Insight: Girls crave chasing a man. If I overly compliment her I give away too much validation and there is no posibility for her to want to chase my validation.

I can minimally compliment her but thats It. The rest must be a frame of me being the buyer and not the seller. Make her qualify to me by teasing , giving push pull or cocky back ended compliments with a smirk. Im evaluating and kind of ", judgeing her value. This is the ideal frame. Its not some Sort of manipulation. Im doing her a favor because those are the emotions she loves and craves.

WTH.  I should have so much fun with this. Interact with her in a way I enjoy It the most. That's what It should be about.

Ofc respect boundaries.

5 pm i had a job interview. The girl is cute. I noticed an improvement in my baseline eye contact . Relaxed but steady. 

I went out solo again. 0 reliable daygame wings for now :0 -- 20:30 PM

Scooting around on my kick scooter. I noticed I'm a little scared of being in the city because I know if will feel bad if I chicken out of an approach of a cute girl lmao.

I decide to warm up a bit. I see a dude with a cámara taking pics. I start a convo with him that last 5-10 min. Pretty good.

Next i see another dude with a cámara . 5 min conversation.

Next I see two okay girls but I second guess as usual. A stunning girl passed by me. Shes walking alone. Petite slim blonde in a loose shiny Orange dress. No bra, nipples poking a bit. Shiny green  nails. A few well placed tatoos. Perfect smile. Green eyes like mine.

I opened with a big  genuine smile on my face because I managed to recontextualize my anxiety as excitement in the last second.  i instantly looked for eye contact as i waved walking next to her. She responded with a huge smile that stayed on her pretty much all 5 min of conversation. Initially I was speaking in english but soon I found out shes from Argentina. I would never guesses. She looked like a spoiled California girl ( now that I think about It I should have said that lol ).  

We swapped language and that was a cool rapport building experience. Argentinian girls are allways super nice and willing to engage in conversation. She was asking me questions from the very beginning.

Im a little ashamed of how much my verbals suck atm. That's okay. Im doing my best and taking action. Keep It up. .

I scooted away with a surprised Pikachu face of my own dumbness : I asked if shes doing smth atm. She said no. Then I asked for her number  but de declined. She said shes leaving in two days but she gave me her IG . And then I self ejected!!!!!! I had no reason to go away!!! Wtf. Keep plowing, enjoying ourselves and try for instant date... ! She literally just accepted me now but didnt follow me back. I need to surveil  and guide them in the moment lol this keeps happening. Ideally go for numba.

Again. I feel i didnt create any attraction. I did set a frame by the initial compliment but by the end i could tell she wasnt into me I think 

I keep saying stupid shit like i come here to see my friend but he got sick

Wtf? Im extremely creative and funny in normal conversationd but cold approach reveals some sort of hidden autism in me lol

She has 70k followers.. okayy.

Next i saw two 20 yrs old girls. One not interesting one brunette with a okay body and cute red dress. After 2 min of hesitation and seeing them being absolutely lost i decided to approach.

I came from front, didnt say anything and I waited for eye contact with a smirk.

Initially she has scared eyes but soon she smiled a bit. She crossed her feet as we were speaking which is an indication of interest ( she doesnt intend to go walk away ). They're staying 3 more days.

God my verbals suck a$$

I stutter with my words and do poor eye contact.

I correctly guess they're dutch first try. They're kinda impressed. They say I guesses It because they're tall. I said they arent that tall. They took It as banter and lighted up emotionally for one time. Again, i keep seeing this trend if girls enjoying being disqualified.

I again said that BS of me coming to visit my friend but he is sick . Why the F do i keep saying that.

She anwsered with oh so now you're alone in a little breaking rapport tonality. I broke eye contact. I cant belive i started justifying myself with some bs lol  . Oops. I asked their plans for now . They said they're looking for some place to grap good good, whatever It is. They asked me for recomendation.

I said I dont know any place and that i'm not hungry but I could get a drink and we could walk together and perhaps we would find something IF YOU DONT MIND. I should have kept building rapport and ideally asked for number. That would have been more honest and autentic to my real intentions

DafuQ my cringe wording LOL, where the F did that suplicating come from?? Eww.

Ofc she rolled her eyes a bit unfomfortably and said " i think we Will just look for something ourselves".

I excused myself. Told them to have a good night and we parted ways awkwardly. Im pretty sorry for how lame and little creepy I was , damn.

I mean I wasnt entirely into her, which probably has smth to do. I ignored the friend mostly besides a hi and ocasional eye contact. I could try to game through the friend so I engage both.

Still im proud of myself for going out solo, keeping Up the momentum and taking action. Mastering game is in part learning from tens of thousands of short 15+ sec intractions.

Starting job soon :/ i Will do my best to keep the momentum.

I may stay here for just one Paycheck( one month ) and go to Madrid. Atm im only aware of clubs 2-3 nights a week here...  Rest is pretty damn sh1t bars.

+ This wing group is dead It seems :€

Madrid is Infinitely more active I think. But also more competition.

Talk to ya soon - Jack 

Edited by mmKay

A random IG friend of the hottie argentinian influencer I approached yday followed me on IG this morning 6 AM. Did they Talk? Does she expect me to make a move? She's not exactly my type so I'll follow her back but im not doing anything unless she initiates smth

Confirming i have kept the momentum yesterday as well. At 8 am I had a 15 min convo with a older man at the beach. I went to the mall later to buy clothes for my job. I didnt do any specific exercise but I started Singing aloud among people and some were turning heads, which is a nice way to practice feeling socia pressure.

I get on my knee to pet a dog from a table at a cofee place and I chat with the lady with a smile on our faces  while she's breastfeeding ?? I did It accidentaly but It has pushed my notions of whats possible.

I didnt do much  afternoon besides people watching with the AC at the mall. All good cause there wasnt a single grill I wanted to open.

19 PM my friend hosts a digital nomad meeting at a Coworking Space.

I arrive early. The first hungarian girl that's there is stunning and absolutely my type. Im just polite , social and charming at the event. Around 30 people showed Up. I talked with everyone, guys and Girls. Everyone kept asking if I own the place or if Im the host, because of how welcoming and charming I was lol I'm a natural host. I should make something out of that probably. Next week( or is it tomorrow ???) my friend is co-organizing a beach party of 100+ people and he wants me to help hin out! Aparently things get pretty Wild as you can imagine. Im pretty excited ??

I had built a lot of rapport with the blonde hungarian chick. She was looking me deeply in my eyes as we were super close because of how loud It was. She kept licking her lips unconsciously and asking me a lot of questions. She came on her own as everyone else and I could tell she was a little shy. I broke rapport temporalely to meet her again in a moment but then I got carried away talking with people and she dissapeared!! I think she felt unconfortable not having someone to speak to and she was too shy to say bye to me.

My wing has her number as she gave It to him when leaving ( its more acceptable since hes the organizer ) i could try to make something happen but I feel i'll see her again. She is pretty cool and smart as well... No simping before sx boys!! ?

After that I went with my wing the organizer to the city center and later to discover the bar área!!! Its pretty damn good and very Alive!! So good that we found out about It. I thought valencia was dead at night in between week and I was so confused by It .

I talked with múltiple dog owners on the way to the bars. Its not a technique at this point, It just comes natural to me. We always have minimum a 5 min conversation and we leave with smiled on our faces. Great for keeping social momentum.

We went into the first bar. I talked with some dudes. Went good. Walking out sitting at a high table are 4 girls. Around 21. I introduce myself without hesitation. They seem a little cold. I tell them that i'm practicing  my cold reading skills and id like to test on them. I should saying " guessing skills better".

One girl i get wrong . I get that the other three are dutch first try. I also get whos oldest and youngest on first try. We have some platonic conversation. 

One of the Girls has the biggest RBF face. I interrupt  my speech briefly to aknowledge It by simply giving her the biggest smile with genuine eye contact in silence. She breaks a smile! It was a cool experience.

I excuse myself as I could feel I was overstaying my welcome. 

Later i opened a group of 8 girls. I told them a story about a monument they were checking out in a very engaging and captivating way. They were into It. We dipped soon after. I could have plowed through see how much I could push It because two of them were attractive and my type. I actually would have met them again at the bars later because I saw them there but my wing is 40 ish and gets tired early if he doesnt get a nap in in the evening ? and I didnt stay around for long either. 

Tonight will be good . I expect daygame and clubbing. I finish first day of work at 17 which is great. Hope to have energy left and give It all.

I JUST KNOW RESULTS ARE RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!! This is going to be 1 week of snowballing momentum. I cant imagine 1 month or 1 year... Damn!!

Edited by mmKay

The action taking is getting too exponential to disect every single micro interaction. If you are enjoying It let me know so I i'll make the effort to articulate It .

I worked for 7 hours as a waiter in the daytime. Got 15k+ steps in and I went home for an hour nap.

I was going to go solo to the club, but the lazy wings from the local Telegram group are getting inspired by my daily action taking and are starting to message me.

I swapped my plans of the club to meet a local more experience wing than me at the bars. I've never been there and its really good. Like good good. Both steet game and bar Game. I must have opened around 30+ groups of people. Half of It Girls and another half of It very very pretty 

Things that went well: my verbals got better tonight. If I rofl at the things I say its a great signal. I did more teasing, nagging and dissprooval. Girls love It if done properly. A bout 10 girls fucking loved me opening them. I mean they got this smile and laughter that almost floored them. Im proud because I know my verbals are like that IRL and Im capable of replicating it. i just need to keep It up and build momentum.

I have kept a huge smile on my face for the whole night that had been reciprocated by most people.

My speech became WAY more captivating tonight. Pauses, inflexion of the voice, voice pitch, loudness... It creates Magic out of nowhere!!!!!

Tapping girls on the shoulders to start an interaction in a packed club is so effective WTF

Calling out people makes them reactive!!! Ive seen rsd doing this for years and I just experienced It today. " Why you you laughing at that? Why are you licking your lips? Etc

Powerful to make them react to you.

5 Girls were into me but I didnt manage to make It go anywhere.

Matter of fact the very first girl I approached was into me + horny but It took me off guard. She tried to clasp our fingers while holdinng hands dancing but I wasnt present enough.

My energy went Up as the night progressed rather than down.

Things I did wrong / can improve

Dont lean. Let them come to you.

Unveawering eye contact, no jumpy eyes looking around. Slow and steady.

I didnt go for number close / IG of ANY of the Girls that liked me !!! Why???? 

I just learned that lesson for good, trust me on that .

More this afternoon. Cheers.

Edited by mmKay

Super quick update.

9 pm invited tl Friends beachparty. Talked with 20+ people, very good vibes. One girl was ready to go home with me but she wasnt really my type or very pretty. An other one was a little better but I still didnt feel anything . She liked me and was nervous around me. I should take contacts in these sitiuations. Its cool to have female friends.

I went to da club. Approached two Girls on the way to the club and we walked to the line together. Good vibes, they were very open but not hot enough lol. I chat Up about 10 people around us, we all enjoy ourselves. A dude from the line later buys a table and invites me over. Cool.

I met 4 wings tonight and i gotta say I was doing amazing solo and they made my state and momentum go down lol. Last wing called me 5 AM as I was about to leave. Hes very cool and pretty natural. Hes got 200k subs on YT ( hes a mágician ). Hes pretty naturally social. His smile and facial expresions are on point.

Our energy fits together very well. We opened around 40 sets. Maybe got around 4 Instagrams . A girl i opened at the supermarket  the same day in the afternoon literally messaged me to come over as she was there in the same club. I actually shouldnt have done It!!!  I didnt like her and spend 2 hours babysiting her because she was alone ( when i approached i hoped her sister was single , they were together  ).

Anyways the last two Girls were ON. One grinded on me nicely ( got super blue balls lmao ) . We walked out the club by the hand with our fingers clasped. We hugged 15 min as It was the only thing i felt like doing. Maybe i should have kissed her a little for the exp.

My momentum that night was crazy. I had taken  1/5th modafinil and I must say i was energetic but It made me a little too intense and serious around 5 AM. However I got to flipo It around once we started taking action with my wing. Super good times.

Add more soon!!

Edited by mmKay

Took Sunday off. Well, not really. That night we gamed until 8 AM , that was pretty much daygame lol JK.

I just recovered from the sleep debt today actually.

Everything is pointing towards me having to go out solo consistently. Wings cant be relied on in this city. there is a few but not very active . 

It looks like I will have to go alone to the bars tonight  . TBH I feel Ill have a good time, Ofc there is a little resistance but over the last week I've been keeping momentum. It's not enough to 

Edited by mmKay

Going out solo is the definition of growing Hair on your b*lls. So that's what I did.

All my wings were slacking.

I came to the bar área 1 AM. I first danced for 10 min but was feeling out of state. I walked to the entrance of a different bar and chatted up some guys. Boom, made two Friends for the night. That's an important skill to learn for going out solo.

A third italian dude came by asking if its okay to smoke weed in Spain or will he get in trouble. We chat with him as well. He said he wants to talk to some girls tonight.

Boom! Improvised normie wing.

He didnt have any Game really but It was enough for me to have someone around. I spoke with like 15+ groups and he was complimenting me the whole time for how " extroverted" I a m.

An important reframe i had to have was disect the night into babysteps and identify the small wins.

Leave my place 1 AM solo: win

Reach the bars: win

Enter bar : win

Dance : win

Make eye contact with a girl : win

Small conversation with strangers : win

Make male friends for the night : win

Start approaching: win

Get physical with girls : win

Get some numbers / IG:  win

Without this mindset, there is no way I would have been capable of going out solo.

I got COVID pretty bad for the last two days. I forgot its a factor for when im touching my face, good or nose after shaking sooo many hands. This thing is trying to kill me. I have spent 15 hours in bed and literally almost passed out on the concrete...

I hope to be recovered tomorrow or the day after... That's a curveball. I didnt want my momentum stagnate.

Edited by mmKay

Heyy its the first day I can say im " recovered ". My nose is still runny though.

I went out nightgame after 5+ hour work shift at night. I salute myself because It would be easier to simply go home.

The reason I went out is because a wing from the Game global group arrived in Valencia today and hes staying 3 days. I allways get motivated when I get to meet a new wing and my best side allways shows.

I opened 3 groups first and we had a good time. Total of the night maybe 10 or somewhere around there, guys, girls and mixed.

Simply walking up without saying anything sometimes gets you noticed already.

My verbals kinda slacked today. I stumbled on my words and slurred my speech too much for my taste. That's okay considering ive been 5 days pretty much just in bed.

I should grab more at the club. Remember THE CLAW lol

Asking about dancing aparently creeps girls out from my experience thus far.

Maybe add something tomorrow, its 4 AM so GN. Bottom line : i did great because I went out and took some action.

Yesterday I went out again. I discovered there is free entrance for an actual club every night of the week! Great great info.

I'll get a feel for if its better than the bars.

ATM my plan is to stay August here and then try Madrid. It may be overwhelming but I can allways come back here.

Mostly I would do It to find experienced wingmen. Its the one thing this city is lacking. And I feel Its the one thing that could supercharge my growth.

I knew my wing is not very experienced but he is a good guy. He is super logical and throws off my vive a bit but he was fun once he got drunk haha.

I almost wanted to go solo and not tell him about the club. But I changed my mind in the last moment. I guess I did good because im still not in party mood. I'm pretty stiff and logical. That's okay, building momentum.

Good thing is he speaks french and Italian. Lots of foreign people here.

He smokes a lot and asks for lighters constantly. He actually sparks up conversations this way which is nice. I had to instruct him to introduce me when things are going well. He listened.

Had some positive interactions today. I consistently am capable of making friends with male groups on the dance floor . We sticked for hours with this french group. Its good because that way I can leave my wing and break off solo a little if he is not big on approaching.

Had some good interactions with girls as well. Like three or four 

That's good because im scavenging experiencie night by night.

Im getting a few seconds, or a few minutes, or a little insight per night, but its building over time.

Yesterday best experience was: i was on the dance floor. I turned around on the dance floor, tapped a girl on the shoulder and smiled at her. She smiled back, we had a brief man to woman high five and she actually interlocked fingers with me. I spinned her twice. 

There i should have put her hand on my back and slowdanced with her. But instead I tried to take her friend by the hand and put It on my wings shoulder.

It was bad. She wasnt in a good mood and she just took her friend and left. I should have gotten physical with her and ignore the friend briefly, and after I build some connection either come outside with her or try to get her with my wing then. What I wanted to do was good but only if she was ON which she wasnt 

Game = micro learning. Seconds of valuable info per night.

I was not capable of grabbing girls. I was tense and not in state and not smiling at all. That's okay, i'm building momentum again. I was 5 days in bed. But what i just said is definitely the correct course of action.

When i let my hair loose people come to take a pictures with me and It looks like in famous ( they say I look like Jesus )

I caught girls side eyeing me probably thinking im famous.