Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RootingBamboo

Balancing Ambitions and Dating - Building an intriguing Life with limited Time?

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

this is my very first post on this Forum, and I hope it's not already a low-quality one or a repeat (if it is, please kindly guide me to an already existing answer, thank you very much).

I'm highly invested in starting my business at the moment and learning everything I want and can and become as good as possible, therefore I'm not sticking around much on Social Media or anything unrelated to my current goals like going out a lot, drinking, partying, the such. The Focus is on Business First, Gym Second, Habits Third, and not much else to stay laser-focused.

But I plan to get into Dating / Game / "Pick-Up" (Generally getting good Social Skills and finding wonderful Relationships) once I earn money through the business, and have consumed a ton of theory in years prior just purely out of interest.

A topic often brought up by these Coaches and Influencers in the Space is that to create Attraction, you have to be interesting, and essentially, you have to live an interesting life. Often the examples brought up are with travel, having interesting hobbies and stories, having a strong character that is developed through experiences, and so on.

So, my question is: How can I cultivate an engaging and captivating life despite my limited availability for these traditional "lifestyle" aspects? When I'm just running and scaling a business and not partying and drinking and traveling every weekend?

Are the mainstream girls just out of the question and I have to niche down because I am "too boring" for them?

Is that something that is just a false fallacy in my mind, and actually quickly evaporates once I go out and game?

How do successful and busy people in this forum deal with that, or is that even something you ever had to deal with?

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks for replies in advance.

Bump.
Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
I actually myself have thought a bit more about it, and I came to the conclusion that your Personality (which you are essentially building through Self-Development etc.) is what creates the Attraction, not the Lifestyle. Am I correct in that assumption?

19 minutes ago, RootingBamboo said:

Bump.
Would love to hear your thoughts on this.
I actually myself have thought a bit more about it, and I came to the conclusion that your Personality (which you are essentially building through Self-Development etc.) is what creates the Attraction, not the Lifestyle. Am I correct in that assumption?

Yea exactly I think you’re pretty set with this 

also. Even if someone would find it important for you to have some “interesting life” if it’s not the life you want you’re gonna be unhappy right . Like it makes no sense to have a life to make someone attracted to you that’s like recipe for disaster now you’re not living how you want just how someone else wants

Btw that’s cool you’re starting a business I wish u luck there 

Edited by Sugarcoat