ValiantSalvatore

Noticing The Value Of Beauty - Holonic Feelings In LP - Sharing A Story&Insight

3 posts in this topic

Today after my meditation session I noticed how deeply I contemplated the value of beauty and impermanence after a family member of mine died, and I was stuck and depressed. I am out of this headspace since January approx. and I am glad I will start working in a higher consciouness company, most of the recent issues are gone I can laugh at Andrew Tate looking at bottom g videos, and the irrefutable truth of status at play and how toxic most human apes are, after leaving a PUA group that started to act with his hatred and racist bigotry against blacks subtely and macho guys who are compensating for their lack of masculinity with masculinity. I left the group due to the highest value guy leaving who was only toxic, and not racist. This bias was also heavily spread through lower SD nations and the mod of the group cancled all of them, till the group got nuked, as the most succesful guys were multicutrual (black - most lays) & one blonde  guy (most game). This made me aware of the power of lower SD stages and how dangerous and damaging these mindsets are and the truth about men having status and power. Even if self-deceived. I noticed till now how 90% of the advice given by PUA's simply did not work for me, and how it felt like to be treated by toxic feminity as well as girls telling me, they want to be chocked and their hair pulled and dominated, as I am very masculine apparently, especially when I meet people face to face, it's a very subtle form of masculine maturity also for example I sub-consciously developed by not smashing plates in the gym, working silently enjoying silence and diving into the strength and depth of this silence (masculine qualities), instead of screaming like some overcompensating street dog. I also did the opposite at times sub-consciously as I thought this was manly, yet I legit self-deceived me, after reading a more conscious book, I realized that what I am doing is a feminine quality and not a masculine (working out in silence/ instead of screaming etc.) 

It has been bothering me and I am still figuring out how to exercise power physically and mostly getting rid of "street dogs" and my arrogance when I intellectualize and read a lot. I noticed how much hatred can be created on this meritocracy and "having it earned and deserved" type stage orange thinking, and how beautiful it can feel to simply earn things and have breakthroughs and accomplishments (as well as how discriminatory and hypocrtical the arguments of these people are). When I am coding&doing mathematics recently and self-studying etc. I noticed how in the recent year or two especially the value of holonic beauty has been the core driver for working not only hard, yet coming from a deeper place of fullfilment and satisfaction, when doing the work and feeling frustrated with the endless possibilities and alternatives. I also notice how this is a core motivator for my in the gym, to work whole and to not focus on parts and mechnical "edginess" which is even a yin quality (feminine/starting at edges - ever wondered why edgy guys seems so feminine?).

I noticed how this also got me through the painful work recently, yet I had a professor with really really high standards about beauty, and also that I feel I attract more holostically oriented girls when I focus on beauty, may they be good looking and/or not. I've recentely just come to the conclusion of how important and rare it is to generate a strong foundation of masculine strength with yin balance, and how juvenline and immature this forum has been, and my initial gut feelings about Leo and my totally opposite experience, especially socially. The online-dating course I did from Eban Pagan, was really good in figuering out, how to become better with women and hanging-out with players who also appreciated more the holonic "material aspect & immaterial" of beauty, how good they are with women. It was sort of funny how often they banged the same chicks, if they did not get laid and she just comes back. I also see the issue and discrimination parts of it, and the stupidity of guys in general. 
I've meet a couple of millionairs/6-figure guys and I saw how "easy" it can be to be socially proactive and create new friends, I invited myself into groups without beign needy and beign a cool guy that provides value. Making friends with all, beign neither nor above anyone. I am quiet good at this. I've always had this quality going for me, of being like-able and sociable. Even online when I use the camera girls start turning on their camera (even when my online-dating is whack) and start to become curious and I get compliments the whole time, that it made me wonder, how long have I been missing this more spiritual quality, when I was cycling as a kid or working out and studying, travelling, meeting friends, girls, having sex etc. The biggest joy I had out of feeling whole and healed in a sense and not like some "deficite".  I've often received these compliments without having the acutal quality of beign a player etc. 
I also notice the flip-side of it, and how difficult it is to generate all of this as it does take time and some people just don't like you and that is 100% fine, I never cared about this, even to the contraty objections of people who love to project and can't see that higher SD stage realization. 
I noticed as I gained power and was beign authentically me and gained skills and was working in congruency with my LP, how deeply others appreciated me for beign me, and me them for beign them. Even when I was slightly dissatisfied with my friends. I made new ones, almost weekly and this still continues to happen to some extend. Till the more "unholistic and ugly" people start to corrupt the process with hatred and justifications of subtle hatred. 
Self-Love is the answer even with pride having self-love is important and to be beyond such things generally speaking, it's also difficult to attract more conscious & kinky let's say girls as there are far and few between them, and I fundamentally just found one from a country I did not think it was real & I might share the story another time. 
The point is it's not easy to recognize some of the truths of the "game of life" and how a holarchical perspective just fosters faster growth, yet with a lot of pain, a lot of it. I really yearned to share how focusing on the beauty of things allows depth for me personally unmatched, and I realize also why RSD and Game is mostly dead and why Owen Cook does more social type of stuff now, due to the toxic nature of PUA's & how very good social game is all it takes to be good with girls. 

Anyway, this what I yearned to share. There is more, yet I am integrating a lot of this slowly, and if it took my 6 months to be at this space, I will grow fast and be patient with results. 

On 24.7.2023 at 8:35 PM, CARDOZZO said:

Just curious:

Was it a PUA discord server?

No, it was a telegram group they re-opened, yet I left and I had some insights after watching owen cook's blueprint decoded as to why they behave like this. 

Fundamentally, they push state by criticizing and making fun of others, it's very obvious yet how it hampers proper positive feedback not so much. A study owen cook mentioned how positive feedback is more empowering. Just speaks volume to why I liked the guy who invited me to the group, he was ultra positive when being out and moved more into positive feedback. Each approach I got better, yet I barely go out. The repute of this is still extremely low and I see also why, many are on drugs and insecure and cold need some baseline form of therapy, the level of projection, immaturity about masculinity and toxicity against women is unreal. 

0 respect mostly and just tough love to push ones own state imo.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore