Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

The Dark Secret Behind Singapore's 0% Homelessness Rate!

3 posts in this topic

Most of what the video says is not true.  Singapore is a country worth visiting and talking to the local people.  The gap between rich and poor is a problem in every single country but compared to a country like America, China, India, the gap isn't as wide in comparison.  The mortgage of a government-subsidized house is only $1200-1600 per month and the home sells for 350K and up.  I don't think many places in the world have such a living situation.  If someone cant afford $1600/month to own a place, they are considered lazy fucks.  

The monthly rental of a place like in California is at least $2500++ and that's paying someone else's mortgage 

Also there are homeless people in Singapore and all over the world... I haven't been to one country that doesn't with the exception of a place like Dubai or Qatar 

Edited by Tanz

2 hours ago, Tanz said:

Most of what the video says is not true.  Singapore is a country worth visiting and talking to the local people.  The gap between rich and poor is a problem in every single country but compared to a country like America, China, India, the gap isn't as wide in comparison.  The mortgage of a government-subsidized house is only $1200-1600 per month and the home sells for 350K and up.  I don't think many places in the world have such a living situation.  If someone cant afford $1600/month to own a place, they are considered lazy fucks.  

The monthly rental of a place like in California is at least $2500++ and that's paying someone else's mortgage 

Also there are homeless people in Singapore and all over the world... I haven't been to one country that doesn't with the exception of a place like Dubai or Qatar 

Yes the video is pretty weak but I wanted to get to the topic from the left as the forum has a left bias.

This video is much better

Edited by Epikur