Son of leo

Can Human Beings Survive Loneliness In A Social Environment?

8 posts in this topic

Hello guys, I am just 17 years old and since the past 4 to 5 year I have been in depression over having no friends in class. Everyone hated me for some reason or the other. Now that I have found Leo's work and started applying some of his stuffs I am gaining too many friends but they all are selfish in truth. I'm just curious if I can survive loneliness for the rest of my life??

Search on google "loneliness is an ilussion"

Basically, you only feel lonely when you think about it.

Abhijeet singh bhajee, tusee friend banno sikho. Read How to win friends and influence people, also 

You are also selfish. There is no shame in being selfish. Also, why did people hate you? What did you do? Have you reflected upon which behavior of your caused people to dislike you?

Bad relationship dynamics are rarely, if ever, a one-way street. You would get better feedback here by being more specific and allowing us to have some insight into what is it you are doing.

As for being lonely, yes, that is just an illusion. You need to master your psychology so that is not even a factor. Ironically, people will enjoy your company much more once that is the case.

Loneliness and being alone are two different things. Having few or no friends or relationships doesn't inherently make you lonely. It might make you 'alone'.

But 'loneliness' is a state of mind, not a state of being. You feel lonely because you crave something that you aren't getting. That is where to start looking. What is it you aren't taking responsibilty for in your life? What needs are you not fulfilling yourself?

As Leo has said in several videos: 'There is nothing another person can give you that you can't give yourself.' and 'No other person or thing can fullfil you'.

It's all and illusion created  by your ego. And it's trying to find answers in the external world to an internal problem..

“If you correct your mind, the rest of your life will fall into place.”  - Lao Tzu

You'll come to realize that you won't "need" the other people. I was bullied alot and usually I moved away before I even had a chance to make any friends. Just focus on yourself and figure out what makes you happy. I liked to draw. So that's what I did. Things will inevitably change. Now, I have a few good friends. If you can, choose quality over quantity. 1 good friend is worth more than a thousand acquaintances.