Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Tobia

China's Social Credit System is a LIE

4 posts in this topic

There are many things China could do better.

But the criticism that comes from the US is not only in bad faith, but also full of lies, smears and actual racism.

A country that has raised 800 million people out of poverty in record time without invading anyone, bombing anyone... deserves at least some respect.

They went from mass illiteracy and poverty to having hundreds of millions of skilled workers and good education.

Leadership has shown capacity for long-term strategic planning for the benefit of the majority of its people.

That is why the CCP stays in power,  the majority of people in China have seen their life improve substancially in the last few decades.

It turns out... the dystopian social credit system is not actually a thing in China in the form we have been propagandized to believe

Oh, and what could go wrong with depicting an entire population as dangerous insects invading your country? 

Screenshot_20230621_163910_Chrome.jpg

Haha, I want nothing to do with that country or people there but sadly I am tied by family. You can call me a racist but I've dealt with enough of them to know how low conscious it still is, and there's no way out because they're all brainwashed by groupthink and authoritarianism, the few who aren't are prob constantly getting stalked and harassed by the CCP, or their "family" that are equally obsessed with control and manipulation, perpetual abuse of the younger generation and those with less power, and abuse can only lead to more pain and abuse. This is all so conveniently excused by pointing fingers at the USA and capitalism and a narrative used again and again to keep people "in". I'd rather die than being around them like a bad cult, it still gives me suicidal thoughts daily. I'm ready to cut all family ties to get away from their level of consciousness if things get bad enough. People who defend them either have not really dealt with them closely or don't have enough consciousness to see. It's extra bad if you're a "woman", you're basically a slave to the family if you have no way out of there. My "escape" is a miracle, I could've easily been murdered (the possibility still exists if I'm not careful).

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

You're talking from a place of self-bias. Groupthink and authoritarianism is the price you have to pay when going from undeveloped to developed. Otherwise the country becomes too chaotic.

I don't mean to disrespect your experience.

@thenondualtankie I'm sorry but, you sound like what I described above that either have not lived there/closely interacted (as a Chinese person) or have the consciousness to see. It's no use for me to try to convince you.

(And I have already stated I have no interest in "surviving" in a place that's pretty much hell to me, so any argument about this level of consciousness helping you "survive" really has no effect on me.)

Chaos might actually be good for them if they cared about self-love. 

It's pure luck that I am now in somewhat a position to speak my truth, however limited it is.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。