Breakingthewall

Infinity

3 posts in this topic

Infinity is reality. this is incontestable, since the finite is not possible. where would it end? the absence of limits is existence.

Several things follow from this. The first, and most obvious, is that you are infinite. You, this existence that is being now, has no limits. You will always exist, you will always be. you have no origin or end, you are now, and your depth is unfathomable. You are absolutely alone, you will never leave your now, but you are absolutely accompanied, you are infinitely surrounded by yourself.

Since from the fact of infinity a second consequence follows: I too am infinite. I and infinite nows, inside them others infinite now are, infinitely. infinite versions of the unfathomable depth, of the eternal now. How is this possible? infinite. they are all the same, they are all you, that is, when your now ends in the total void without form that's everything, and my now does the same, they will be the same now. your experience will always be, and my experience will always be, and they will merge and we will see that we were always the same, one, existence.

reality, almost sure, follows a cycle of existence. You started as a very simple energy structure and you have been changing to the current form, growing in complexity, and you will continue changing to more and more complex forms in a cosmic cycle that ends in the formless totality. infinite structures follow this cycle and all of them are you. this cycle will repeat itself infinitely, existence existing, in a dance of inconceivable proportions. never repeated, always new, alive, perfect.

So look at the now, look at what is, go into it. It is eternal, if has no limits, you will always be here. Relax, don't want to keep anything. you have everything. Just open yourself to the now, and  continue to exist, since you cannot stop doing it. The adventures that await us, the beauty that we will be, the love that we will embody, is far beyond our little human imagination.

We will never get tired of this cycle, for one reason: infinite. it is complete freedom. Open your heart to the now, being human is not an easy game, although it can be extremely beautiful. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

@Breakingthewall , beautifully written! But how do I translate this into my everyday existence?

How do I make decisions that apply to me? What should they depend on - my goals to achieve better things, expand my knowledge and live a more useful life or should I simply savour living in the moment without any long term goals? Living in the moment may include over indulging in chocolate or fine wines or not striving for a better paying job.

8 minutes ago, Demeter said:

Living in the moment may include over indulging in chocolate or fine wines or not striving for a better paying job.

To truly living the moment you have to remove the barrier that isolates you, the mental flow capsule that makes that in the current experience there is a you and what is not you. to dissolve that bubble you have to go beyond fear, open yourself completely to now, accept what is, eliminate falsehood, be completely integral. It is not about good wines, the air is better than any wine, the important thing is openness