Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
A Fellow Lighter

Knowledge = State of Consciousness

5 posts in this topic

By knowledge I don't mean information nor do I mean understanding , no. By knowledge I mean direct awareness.

With that being clarified, I hope you can understand the following:

• God is not an idea, god is knowledge from the god-state of consciousness.
  • Love is not an idea, love is knowledge from that state of consciousness of pure love.
  • Infinity is not an idea, infinity is knowledge from that state of infinite consciousness.
  • Alien-consciousness is not an idea, alien-consciousness is knowledge from that state of consciousness.

Now with that being said ...

I've experienced a state of consciousness where I was aware that mine was the only awareness in existence. However, while this happened, form was still a thing, there was still an environment (of mind).

I'm not sharing this to posit or negate solipsism. I had experienced long before solipsism was getting discussed here. And I'm not a philosopher as I've come to learn and understand that knowledge/experience = state of consciousness. I'm only sharing this to bring a little more light to the topic.

What I realised, and what I'm hoping is understandable enough, is this. Nobody is actually aware out here. That is to say, there is no separate you and me who is equally or unequally aware. Why? Because there is, in truth, one awareness. And this awareness is bodyless. 

All the forms experienced about are psychedelic and mind in nature. To mind is to perceive. The hand is the mind, so is everything else, which means people, too. 

So if there's at least one thing you can take away from this post, let it be this: God is a state of consciousness, because it can only be known from the god-state of consciousness.

1 hour ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

What I realised, and what I'm hoping is understandable enough, is this. Nobody is actually aware out here. That is to say, there is no separate you and me who is equally or unequally aware. Why? Because there is, in truth, one awareness. And this awareness is bodyless. 

Could you elaborate on this please? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

36 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Could you elaborate on this please? 

Not sure I know how to. I thought I was being elaborate already. Feel free to ask whatever questions regarding this?

The main points here are:

• Nobody – that is no physical entity – possesses awareness. Because awareness is not an object of possession (in the first place)
  • There is no separate or individual you and me out here who is more or less conscious than the other. This also being because of the first point ☝?
  • Lastly, there is but one awareness, it is infinite, and, as I've said, it belongs to nobody.

3 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Nobody – that is no physical entity – possesses awareness. Because awareness is not an object of possession (in the first place)

There is no separate or individual you and me out here who is more or less conscious than the other. This also being because of the first point ☝?

Lastly, there is but one awareness, it is infinite, and, as I've said, it belongs to nobody

1-well I'm a human being .I'm a sentient creature. Therefore I possess awareness. Are you trying to say that it's backwards?  That "I" is a thought that appears inside awareness? 

2-what about the body ?

3-where Is this one awareness? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

18 minutes ago, Someone here said:

1-well I'm a human being .I'm a sentient creature. Therefore I possess awareness. Are you trying to say that it's backwards?  That "I" is a thought that appears inside awareness? 

2-what about the body ?

3-where Is this one awareness? 

1. Yes, it is backwards.

2. It is psychedelic – mind stuff.

3. Nowhere.