Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Davino

Making sense of U.G Krishnamurti

4 posts in this topic

What I found most curious about U.G is that he says again and again that whatever happened to him, happened in spite of all the work he had done before.

Also when pushed about that he says:

I don't know how it happened,

when it happened,

what it happened,

did anything happen?

He rejects all gurus, religions, traditions, paths, philosophies, and spirituality. He is often accused of radical skepticism, although he also rejects skepticism. It is important to be aware of this background when listening to him. He deeply questions epistemology and how we can know anything at all, or if there ever was an "I" or enlightenment.

It was through a lengthy video that I began to unravel the essence of him. Understanding him becomes challenging when he asserts that communication is not possible, and he has no interest in making others understand. To truly grasp his perspective, a genuine desire to comprehend him is necessary; otherwise, one may give up along the way and miss out on something truly unique.

Edited by Davino

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

I really like his philosophies. I think it's worth listening.
It can be dangerous tho, as he pretty much rejects everything, it's kind of entertaining

I absolutely love this man, and he is absolutely unhinged.

To U. G enlightenment is simply the absence of myth, and to U. G everything which is not immediate is myth. 

If on the other hand you wish to conceive this man as unenlightened then you have to produce some consistent theory of how on earth he can say all the things he says, and do nothing in his life except saying it while remaining in the same category of people as materialistic realists, yet reject everything they say.

It becomes obvious that to U. G everything which is given immediately to him is the only possible truth, and that silence is the closest thing we come to this immediacy once it is already seen, however, he takes the reverse position regarding those who have yet to grasp it, and says about these people that their meditative efforts are acts of futility.

He has a lot of extreme positions on everything from what you should eat to why you want to have sex, he is a true original without being unaware of the norms, this alone deserves praise, but there is also a lot of helpful insights to acquire from listening to him, not to speak about hysterical laughs.

edit: His teachings amounts to a rejection of thoughts as anything else than predicates, and that everything in reality becomes a perception through these predicates, and that the subject or substrate of reality, which is nothing but our "nature" is taken away from us during assimilation into culture. As a direct consequence of this epistemic perspective has he concluded that children are some or other form of what I believe he thinks are, simply put: "superior beings". 

Edited by Reciprocality

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

The most important insight I gained from him is the impossibility of grasping the now. He tells again and again that you cannot make a reflexive action to what you are. That even wanting enlightenment, truth or God is starting from the wrong foot. Because reality would never ask itself this maniach questions, as it is already what it is. He cannot make higher abstract sense of what is constantly being the case, it is self evident the case, unmissable experience of existence as whatever is here is what we are searching but we are searching within the play of reality. Therefore he declares that nothing can be attained how can you attain what is always here, how can you grab if the tool that you use to grab is already what you want to grab.

I find interesting also that after what he calls the calimity. He forgot even to speak or survive and had to relearn everything from absolute 0 like a kid.

Another mind blowing fact that I read from his last letter, My Swan Song

Anandamayi stopped having her periods when she was twenty-one, after whatever had happened to her. She was a nice lady. She was a genuine article.

I was very surprised for two things. First of all, I have been investigating the life of Anandamayi Ma for many years. It's the only recorded case in history of someone being bornt fully awake and is called the guru of gurus. Secondly, UG is known for being the most anti everything, the fact that he recognised Anandamayi Ma really made me reflect about his realization. Anandamayi Ma, as UG went through very extreme phisical changes through what she called: when this body was overimposed with the veil of ignorance and played the role of sadhana, how beautiful it is that I have to reveal myself to myself. While UG described it as an horrific experience that no one should ever want, with extreme pain, what seem as radical kundalini awakenings, senses being unravelled upside down and finally his body and "I" disappearing forever. He explains that he was left blank.

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️