Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jacob Morres

Most important principles of mastery

2 posts in this topic

What do you guys think are the most important principles when you want to attain mastery? 

No wrong answers 

Edited by Jacob Morres

I would say perseverance, vision, excellence, fun, passion, and flexibility. Why? Well:

Perseverance is important for the days when you feel like not doing much of anything.

A Vision will give you a big picture mental overview that shall be used to guide you and remind you of what your work is moving towards.

An attitude focused on Excellence will make sure you stay committed to doing the best work possible.

You must find something Fun in what you are doing in order to look forward to it each and every day.

Passion is essential intrinsic motivation that comes with the territory of mastery.

Flexibility allows for when you may need to take in new information and or change an old attitude you had about what you are mastering.

Now, have I stuck to all of these and kept to mastering my chosen domain day in day out, yet? No, but I am still forming the vision and pragmatic attitude that will help keep me on track!