Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Theplay

Enlightenment analogy to a black hole

3 posts in this topic

In this analogy the ego is a star.

When it's death approaches it crumbles under its own weight and collapses into a black hole.

(in this analogy it doesn't have to be big enough like in cosmology)

This black hole is a portal for other entities through which they can leave samsara.

This is why most enlightened beings begin teaching when they have reached nirvana.

And this is the power that draws spiritual seeker towards them.

Have a good day.

Namaste :)

I see enlightenment as a portal as well. The bare outline of the being still exists, just enough to create an opening into the dream. The light of the absolute unconditionally flows through it, dissolving apparent obstructions along its supernal path.

Cosmologically, creation and collapse are extreme dualities within the dream.

The absolute mystery, which is the essence of the cosmos, but is also beyond the cosmos, is unbound by time, transience, and change.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

One time during meditation I zonked out and felt a blackness cover me as it was covering me I saw a line of colours and there was a gnome and a star saying hey pay attention to me look at me they were colourful it seemed like the universe was just created to grab attention from god and god can just look into this colourful light and there are things there that want its attention so they bombard it.