leothebestbuddyofmin

Is writing what youre gonna tell doctor rly gonna fix anything? Make anything more

5 posts in this topic

quality?

Here's some example:

•Screaming sister in the middle of the night.

•Running around closing some doors and banging them real hard while screaming outside totally careless of what our neighbors are doing my mom chasing her.

•My mom telling her shes gonna kill her while drying her hair.

•My mom making a moron out of her like she is giving her baths and even though shes like 15.

•My mom angry at me even though I said nothing and tryna find a way to lessen the amount of time I complain, by 2 to 1 that I counted yesterday learning how.

•My parents both suck in to make me argue with them and attract me.

•Total apathy he doesn't care of my parents the same thing for my fathers parents and his brother in fact they get by even worse they wanna ask me questions how but I don't wanna answer them it's pointless and not worth it they can't come to terms with anyone.

•My sister saying she wanna destroy the house furniture and crying all day crying and screaming since she was like 4,5 yo.

•My dad doesn't want to pay me therapy he doesn't care and with my sister who's doing even worse than me they never even talked about it.

•They don't wanna get in contact with their kids or either their pet they got because the situation is so terrible my cat she whines.

•My parents are passive they do nothing to change anything just pity.

•My sister talks with herself even when people are around her.

•It's too early to talk about my dad well some of this I'll do it in later posts just so you know when he's driving me I wanna gtfo because it just seems like the next things hes wanna do is kill somebody.

•It's like at some point I literallt got used to it it just doesn't even bother me anymore 

Well, when I have wrote down questions on a index card, I found it's pretty effective at addressing personal fears/concerns to a doctor.

The last time I saw a doctor, I didn't write down anything and just told myself I would bring up my questions naturally. I chickened out and didn't ask any questions.

You can put your questions on your lap so the doctor will address the index card, or it will encourage you to go forward and ask your questions.  

Edited by LittoDitto

So all of the points you listed are real? And could I know how old you are now?