Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Abhijeeth

Ultimate Vision For A Student

4 posts in this topic

Hi .... 

What are the things a student should visualise to be motivated ?

A person who wants to become a millionaire would visualise the amazing car , meal , house , etc he would get.

What is it for a student ? 

Please post your ideas . Tell me how they worked for you.

Please be SPECIFICALLY and give me EXAMPLES .??

Really it's more about "you" than being a student. You will always be learning, so realy we are all students of life. You just need to find out what you want to do with your life.

So far as a millionaire goes there's more to it than just worldly objects. A millionaire would also see tons of free time. Relationships with powerful people. Not having to worry about the bills. Seeing the world. And maybe even more growth. 

I am an artist. I continually learn new things about art. I've even started branching into ne mediums. When I visualize my future it usually follows that road. I see myself setting up a place where other artists can come to grow. I having amazing relationsips with incredible people. I see myself with a smokin hot woman, who also loves art personal development.  I see the people that I help doing amazings things, and making the world a better place. I also try to get as vivid as I can.

The key to this is looking past your current state. You are trying project the life you want for yourself,  and by doing this you can reverse engineer your life. So, just see how school now will impact that future, and draw motivation from what you plan to acomplish. The way you do this is to make your future look so good it makes feel like you're indestructible. At least that's how mine makes me feel.

Creating a vision board and having it somewhere where you can see it daily helps me. 

When I was studying a Psychology and Law degree, it wasn't so much visualising.. it is all good to day dream and think about the possibilities but you want some solid results and that is where a strong mind set comes in. You need to constantly remind yourself why you are studying, what are you going to get out of it in the long run? what do you need to know or learn in order to be a better student? Remember knowledge is power. 

When I was studying to become a life coach, I did visualise about the type of impact I could have on people, I visualised people's life changed because I helped them get there, seeing their success and happiness makes me feel fulfilled inside that I have done my job well. This motivated me to keep learning about personal development and getting in touch with as many like minded people out there. 

I made a commitment to myself that I will do whatever it takes become successful, happy and be the best version of me I can be in this short life that we have to live. I am ready for the challenges because I have my mindset right with the end prize in mind and that is enough motivation for me to keep going. It may be a slow process and there may be some obstacles but I also made the decision to be all in because I really want this and I am so passionate about it. 

You need to find your passion, what you love doing, and go out there and go get it.

Leo has a video on this, "How to study". I'm assuming you mean how to stay motivated to revise because you're a student. What he pretty much says in the video is that you shouldn't study just accomplish an end goal, such as a grade or degree, but study because you're a lifelong student and are fascinated by the world you live in.

Leo explains it in much greater detail so I'd suggest watching that video if I were you.