Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aurum

Advanced Anti-Aging & Rejuvenation Protocol

6 posts in this topic

I just came across this video of Bryan Johnson, current world record-holder in the anti-aging community and millionaire CEO.

I thought a discussion of his protocol and the future of health & wellness would be fun.

What are the collective pros of what Bryan is doing? What are the downsides? And how does it relate to the themes of Actualized.org?

Here is a quick list that I came up with:

Possible Pros

1. Data driven health & wellness can disrupt biased, human opinionated health & wellness. No longer do we have to debate about whether vegan or carnivore is superior. As technology improves, we can have access to real-time data about our health like never before. Everything can be tested and measured for effectiveness. This was not possible without modern technology, which is why no one has ever done it. We are entering a new golden age of biofeedback.

2. Bryan is helping to change our collective beliefs about aging and rejuvenation. What was once inevitable effects of aging may no longer be the case.

3. Bryan is providing his protocols to the general public, therefore helping to increase public health. Healthier people are more likely to seek out self-actualized and be interested in Tier 2 values & needs

4. We are being shown the power of team-based health and wellness. Most people try to solve their health problems either by themselves or with just a few professionals. What happens when someone has an entire team dedicated to their wellness? What if everyone had accessed to such a team, or at least close to it?

5. Mental health benefits seem to be correlated for Bryan with this protocol. So this is about more than the physical body, it's about happiness

Possible Critiques

1. We are becoming obsessed with data and losing our natural intuition about our own bodies. What ever happened to eat when hungry, sleep when tired, drink when thirsty? Why are we making health so complicated?

2. Bryan is only able to accomplish what he is doing because he has accrued vast financial resources that 99.9% of people never will

3. What is the purpose of anti-aging or health & wellness if it takes this much effort to accomplish? Is this level of health even functionally necessary? Might we be better off spending less time on our health and more time actually living our life?

4. This is advanced survival, which ultimately is a distraction from deeper spiritual contemplation and pursuits

5. This promotes surrendering your own authority around your health to experts, science and research which may be flawed

Thoughts?

Wanna live longer? eat less, love more.

As above so below, as within so without.

18 hours ago, M A J I said:

Wanna live longer? eat less, love more.

It’s more complex than that.

1 hour ago, aurum said:

It’s more complex than that.

Hue-mans are naturally Immortal and breatharian but we now live in environments completely artificial and un-natural thus age and decay because of polluted air, food, water supply and radiation, electronics, stress ect.. Excessive food actually ages us, no supplement can reverse aging but fasting, but even then, if you fast in the city you might as well don't bother.  In an ideal environment we would live for thousands of years and eat only for pleasure.

We eat because the toxic environment calls for compensation of damage/trauma of the environment so we require some form of insulation/depressing/suppressing of pain/emotion and central nervous system. This is why its easier to get by on animal products and denser foods/drugs in the city than it is in the high altitude clean and fresh air environments you can fast and live of very light fruit and nut for many years cause we feel high on life.

There are many cases of people far older than what the west programs us to believe, they don't want you to become enlightened. In the west they teach oldest man lives 120 maybe 150, when in the east there are known cases of even above 500 maybe 1000.

A lot of this (hidden knowledge) is contained in Mans Higher Consciousness by Hilton Hotema

11 hours ago, M A J I said:

Hue-mans are naturally Immortal and breatharian but we now live in environments completely artificial and un-natural thus age and decay because of polluted air, food, water supply and radiation, electronics, stress ect..

No.

I am not saying our environment is not polluted with toxics to some degree. It definitely is. But the situation is not nearly as bad as you are making it out to be.

Immortality is not natural at all. It is highly unnatural to how all species have evolved. To achieve physical immortality would require something beyond what is considered natural. Cleaning up the environment is grossly insufficient for immortality.

As far as breatharianism, I don’t deny that such a thing could be possible. There are people like Ray Maor who may have an ability to eat very little food. But that does not mean it’s optimal for anti-aging, or that you will be able to do the same, even with a clean environment and training.

6 hours ago, aurum said:

No.

I am not saying our environment is not polluted with toxics to some degree. It definitely is. But the situation is not nearly as bad as you are making it out to be.

Immortality is not natural at all. It is highly unnatural to how all species have evolved. To achieve physical immortality would require something beyond what is considered natural. Cleaning up the environment is grossly insufficient for immortality.

As far as breatharianism, I don’t deny that such a thing could be possible. There are people like Ray Maor who may have an ability to eat very little food. But that does not mean it’s optimal for anti-aging, or that you will be able to do the same, even with a clean environment and training.

On the contrary, the reason why age and die so prematurely is because of how toxic and radiated our environment is, especially in the city and the west. We don't have to evolve, we as humans are naturally immortal but we dropped down/devolved in consciousness as we started to consume food(when Adam ate the apple) and denser foods more as a 'necessity' rather than pleasure.

Food is nothing but a stimulant ultimately and has become a drug-like habit. Of course most people cannot just stop eating, but they can re-train their bodies and organic systems to consume less and less and they will often experience reversal of age after the detoxification is complete.

No cell in the human body is created out of nutrients from food, this is common myth. Our bodies is comprised of cosmic forces, this physical reality is not actually a solid-matter, its a manifestation/animation of spirit/cosmic energy/rays ect..

There are many people who do not eat out there, Ray Maor is a good example but he is still at 3rd stage and still consumes food and water from time to time. I have met Yogis who have not eaten or drink water all their lives and it is explained in deeper teachings of ancient yoga and unknown knowledge to the west that in such pristine environments, we get all the elements we need from the fresh air and cosmic rays themselves.

As for people who do eat, like I said in the original comment, the less often we eat, one or two meals a day, something fruit-based or plant-based, daily exposure to sunshine, nature, exercise, meditation and spiritual practice, the more love and compassion and living in the 'present moment' the longer we will generally live in youthfulness. Unless you are taking natural herbs grown in the wild, most of these 'supplements' will only distort true youth.

See whatever we put in our bodies or whatever we surround ourselves with, the more the stimulation, the more the thoughts we have, the lack of "presence" there is, the more we are confined into "time" the more we age.

Fundamentally its all about how truly present and meditative we can be, and when you are fasting and clear of most substance/toxins/stimulation, you will notice a level of presence and meditativeness unlike anything else.

In such states you are able to clearly "see" and "know" your Immortal nature.

Less Is More

Edited by M A J I