Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Everything happens for a reason

2 posts in this topic

Throughout my life I have searched for truth and in my twenties I was heavily into politics and trying to understand the political and conservative mind. I use to wonder what made me stop paying attention to politics and I realize the reason I did was a result in realizing it was just a mud slinging contest. While in general the liberal mind was more inclusive, they were very non-inclusive when it came to conservatives.

The liberals like to demonize the conservatives and brow beat them with moral superiority. How the hell you preach diversity, and inclusiveness and then be non-inclusive of conservatives? How the hell you expect to get others to listen to what you have to say if you demonize them? It literally doesn't make sense! The liberals accuse the conservatives of demonization, and then engage in the same activity and justify their actions by saying we are right!!! Not realizing the Conservatives believe their right and that is why they justify their actions!!!

Do you see the hilariousness in this? If a liberal wants to help a conservative mind develop into more open-mindedness politically you have to treat those whose opinion differs from you with respect and patience. They aren't trying to be mean, they are scared, and ignorant. They are not as developmentally advanced as you are. You know how petty and childish it is to lord your superior development over those less developed? Notice how liberals pride themselves as being on the side of those less fortunate, but don't realize that those who are not as loving as you are, are less fortunate. 

Do you see the depths of self-deception at play here? It's hilariously ironic!!! It's like watching a comedy special on how can we engage in the same behavior and pretend we are doing something different!!!

Anyway here is the video clip. I barely made it 46 seconds in when one of them engages in demonizations that literally described their opponents as basically be sub-human. Listen to dehumanizing words they use, this is the same tactics that was used to perform slavery as blacks were rationalized intellectually to be considered 3/5 of a person. You might think its a stretch but it isn't the same tactic is being used here. Dehumanize so you can justify demonization. To demonize is to be a demon because as the old adage says "Takes one to know one."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Are you preaching tolerance of intolerance? 

You should seek to transcend the limitations of the ego and the mind in order to experience a sense of unity with the universe or ultimate reality. You can do meditation,sef inquiry and contemplating for that. To recognize the underlying oneness that is believed to exist beyond the realm of dualistic perception.