at_anchor

Can I just die? I don't want them in my life.

28 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, 001 said:

there is a high chance you are imagining are of this bec of past exp.

your past experience or mine? this is actually the case. 

30 minutes ago, 001 said:

you might check on the phone if its hacked or not with a professional there

yeah, i'd rather give it to cia, but it's not here. i actually have nothing to hide. i was never evil and i was never a pedophile any more than you or anyone else is, but god damn was i stupid and naive. ignorant might be a better word. i am not born handicapped.

i think i would rather spend my life in an American prison for the purpose of being away from the influence of this corrupt secret organization with power and members who knows which, than spend it here, aware of what i am aware of. someone needs to put a check on their power and them, but also it is kind of impossible even for them. so i guess this is what i got in life, truth with a little t, but i can't handle even this one, let alone a big T one. 

i can't wait to go to sleep and stop being aware of what I am aware of.  Jesus, my own father is a fucking... they are gonna kill me. They are gonna help him because if I say he is, and prove, then they know they are next. they are no different than him. 

so yeah, i kind of feel sick of all these past summers in my life. what a waste of time. unbelievable. i wish i went to school with you people, i'd probably have a much better existence. you'd teach me all i know now earlier in life, maybe. maybe you would not be able to.

It is so fucking, whatever. I wish I could go to sleep I guess and then never wake up in this life again. No other life is good either. If this one continued and ended properly, that would be good. forgetting this one makes every other kind of meaningless i think. but yeah, it would be nice to reincarnate someplace new and go into nature in the Sun and have some fun. Just not here. Not here. I don't want to be reincarbated here in the next hundred years or so.

they've gathered enormous power and wealth at the expense of many, hiding it and obviously having access to your property. as though all those condos are not enough for them and all other stuff. it is stage orange and red mix mentality basically, whatever that means. i'm shocked to discover that they accessed my phone, deleted stuff and changed dates. 

to continue living, i really need to be safe from their influence. it's not a joke. nor a lie. or a dellusion. but what can you do when they have all the power and are really just like monsters that threaten you with court, a bunch of judges who are probably under the control of them and to whom you would sound crazy if you said what wretched and selfish and evil monsters they are and what they have been doing if you even get a chance to utter a word from them.

and to live and let be what is, to find a job under them is first of all not safe, nor possible but also humiliating and unfair.

if you don't believe anything i say, then that's your thing. i knew they had access to my property way before they started attacking so openly and when i became aware of their deceit. i know, i just know that i basically cannot live if my property is gonna be messed with and my emotions as well as my image and health. i know that i cannot stay alive with them. they are the worst of the worst, cruel and unempathic towards others and calculating because they basically never felt it on their skin. i don't know why they are so fucking anyway. i live in a corrupt and bad place that has people who are able to do this with their power. take away my recordings and mess with all m stuff. even my body.

I trully wish I was snart enough and was a lawyer to be able to take all the evidence and say stuff straight away in court before bussiness took it all away and made me appear bad. but i would not be able to think well anyway. so yeah, i guess i have to die because i really have no other options. 

you don't have to believe what i say because listening to these two recordings brings back memories that make me realize that i was right all along. i was threatened a d should have gotten help, not what i got. which is basically it all being turned against me. i am so dissapointed and kind of feel sad that you will never see the truth of this place and how it operates and that people operating it are so fucking bad and should not be in power. i'd rather have history played out differently than how it actually did so that they can never...