Average Investor

Reattempt an approach?

3 posts in this topic

I did my first cold approach and I talked to this girl for about 10 minutes. I reached hook point and had a really good time with her. She was really interested and we did agree to go on a date. I am not really sure what I was thinking, but at a point I just left and never got her number. We were going to do yoga at this place and eat there. She is a regular there and I know what time she goes, but it's probably been like a month since that approach. I imagine she probably did not understand why I left and was probably hurt by it. Should I drop into a class with her? 

For some context I haven't went on a date in like 4-5 years now. I'm also not really actively dating anyone or seeking much out. So I did consider just doing some of those classes in general to meet women and friends. I'm mostly looking for a pretty solid stage green girl at this point and that's probably the best bet for finding one. I don't really feel overly needy or anything about it, but I haven't really been interested in any of the girls I have meet aside from her currently. 

If you liked her it's worth a shot, and there is only one way to find out. However also don't be surprised if she acts a little cold or confused, since you didn't seize the moment and get her number to stay in touch.

Women always wonder, "Why didn't he ask for this or that, I gave him all the signals?"

You're just another dude out there in the ether right now lol, she probably won't even remember the interaction unless you left a strong impression. You gotta get a number and show intent. If you do it right her view of you should be that you are a busy successful man out there fucking the world, and you find her important enough that she is worth your time to get to know and make her apart of your awesome life.

That's the idea, anyways.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy We basically looked into eachother eyes and expressed attraction for eachother and talked about interests etc for awhile. We talked about what it could be like to date eachother and stuff.  I am sure she would be confused after that as well. I would be surprised if she did not remember that because she was quite flustered. Intent wise, I basically had her signed up to be my GF, but blew it lol. 

The approach only worked so well because I was not really trying to do a cold approach. I have a bit of an avoidant attachment style, so it's a bit difficult for me to want to stick to something. A fair amount of push back in my mind to just leave or find some reason that it isn't a good idea.