Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Karmadhi

Why are girls unhappy with dating

3 posts in this topic

Hello

I have noticed by talking with my female friends that most of them are frustrated or unhappy with their dating life.

It makes totally no sense to me because most of them have plenty of guys that have hit on them at some point, most of these guys were quite good guys, not players. Smart, fit, interesting, caring, kind guys. However they still feel frustrated.

Often the frustration comes because 1 specific guy that they liked either hurt them or dumped them or whatever and now they feel like dating sucks etc, conveniently ignoring all the other guys that also showed them interest.

So because 1 guy, often a very high value guy relative to you hurt you, now you multiply all the other 9 guys with 0.

I do not understand it.

The girls of the forum could give insight on this

Edited by Karmadhi

Women want a romantic guy who cares about them and will commit to them, but those men tend to be nervous, needy, and stifled, especially around the girls they like, so women are repulsed by them.

Women are attracted to dominant, confident, fun guys, but those guys tend to be players and narcissistic or don’t actually care about her and just use her, so they either have to reject them despite being attracted or go for it and get their hearts broken.

This leaves women in a bind, most of the guys who would be good long term aren’t attractive and most of the guys who are attractive aren’t good long term.

When women refer to men, they don’t necessarily mean all men, but the men they pay attention to who are at the top of her interest, and after getting heart broken over and over they can become jaded towards men in general. Which is why you’ll hear women say “all men are players” and “men just want one thing”, it is her experience with the men who are able to get involved with her.

Edited by Raze

@Raze

27 minutes ago, Raze said:

Women are attracted to dominant, confident, fun guys, but those guys tend to be players and narcissistic or don’t actually care about her and just use her, so they either have to reject them despite being attracted or go for it and get their hearts broken.

This leaves women in a bind, most of the guys who would be good long term aren’t attractive and most of the guys who are attractive aren’t good long term.

When women refer to men, they don’t necessarily mean all men, but the men they pay attention to who are at the top of her interest, and after getting heart broken over and over they can become jaded towards men in general. Which is why you’ll hear women say “all men are players” and “men just want one thing”, it is her experience with the men who are able to get involved with her.

This could be easily solved by finding something in the middle.

Most guys are either asshole players nor shy nerds, they are something in the middle.

Just go for those guys in the middle and problem solved.

Most guys I know are those in the middle. So someone that has some confidence, can make jokes, has their life together etc. I never refer to autistic guys that cannot hold a conversation with a girl.