assx95

How does masturbating effect the body and mind?

6 posts in this topic

This is distinct from me asking - Whether it is good or bad? I want to know the mechanics of how it effects the body and mind. Do you know or could you suggest links i could go through to study it? 

@assx95

19 hours ago, assx95 said:

This is distinct from me asking - Whether it is good or bad? I want to know the mechanics of how it effects the body and mind. Do you know or could you suggest links i could go through to study it? 

Hello there… I’m just wondering why are we interested in studies?  Are we going to compare our own experience?  Is our own experience not as important?

3 hours ago, withinUverse said:

Hello there… I’m just wondering why are we interested in studies?  Are we going to compare our own experience?  Is our own experience not as important?

I do not know what happens in my body and mind when I do it. I just experience it. I wanted to know that. 

1 hour ago, assx95 said:

I do not know what happens in my body and mind when I do it. I just experience it. I wanted to know that. 

When in the experience of it are the body and mind communicating?  When I experience something I feel like I can listen to my bodies responses and I’m aware of what my mind is thinking.  Is it scientific data from a large group that’s been studied in this manner that peaks an interest?  I can see why that’s appealing, but I find it more interesting when I observe myself and my own studies.

This is up for debate. Masturbation can be both good and bad. Depends.  Don't use masturbation as a tool. Use it for releasing pent up energy, maybe in tantric ways. Feel it, without shame, without guilting. Want it, have it, play with it, make it irresistible. It's healthy as long as you keep it healthy. Let it be fun. Don't hold back. Experience love. Don't have conflicts. Don't do it excessively to the point of addiction. Don't repress the need when it arises. Everything is in your control. Realize this and embrace without guilt.