Bobby_2021

Bobby's Insights.

31 posts in this topic

Welcome to my journal of insights. I will be posting many stuff valuable for productivity, spirituality, insights, health etc here. I usually do not keep any strict boundaries between these and think about them all at once which is helpful to connect them and understand them deeply.

I am incapable of a woo woo nonsense or any other drama or bullshit. Everything will be direct, straightforward and practical and everyone is free to read, comment or give suggestions on what I should write on. I will take them impersonally and impartially as reasonably possible. I intend to build this journal to be a work of art storing all dense insights from all walks of life. Usually I keep my insights stored in my google keep app. But it would be nice to let everyone take a look into my insights as well.

it is important to note that I do not expect everyone to understand everything I speak about. It is complicated or may be half baked. That is just my style.

Whenever you realize that there is something new to learn you need to allow it some abstract space allocation. This space is where the abstract model develops in the mind.

Not willing to this will turn into a learning disability. you constantly need to allocate abstract space of the mind for new ideas to come to fruition.

This is like creating a new node in the knowledge graph. This is important when you discover entirely new fields of knowledge that has much lesser relation with the existing knowledge graph.

Always take action. ACTION.

Damn what a life. Still better than living in cities though. At least he gets fresh air and clean water. I want to know what living in the wilderness of Siberia is like. One day.

Edited by Bobby_2021

Movement is the cure for a sedentary lifestyle and nothing else. You need more movement and be in connection with your physicality so much. Especially as a man.

Now I am dealing with a ton of back problems. This is something I didn't expect to happen at all but came out of the blue. Some people even in their 30 doing desk jobs do not have such problems while I am having them at 24.

I did a lot of adjustments to my chair bought a pair of tailbone supporting sitting pads. Hopefully this will get the job done. The final solution is always to move more. This is what God intended humans to do. To move around and be a physical force of nature. Not to sit in a room and press buttons all day. But God completely accepts you as who you are.

Now work your magic darling.

https://amzn.eu/d/4AgVhub

Edited by Bobby_2021

I used to create a lot of content in the past, but they all devalued me and did understand my capabilities. No problem. I will go to somewhere where I can deliver more value. This forum is only a small outlet for my insights.

Old things should be written down for historical reasons. It helps with externalizing a lot of the thought processes and you will not be attached so much.

But I am not a huge fan of writing down new plans and insights. It's mostly because I am complicated thinker and my mind is all over the place while I come up with a plan.

Sign of elite performance: Zero gap between ideas and action

Having tons of money have the potential to solve 90% of the problems in your life. They will literally vanish into thin air as if they didn't exist. 

This is assuming you are wise enough to not create additional problems when you make money. The rest 10% of the problems are what makes life really interesting and challenging to solve. 

Some AI GENERATED waifus to keep you motivated. 

Infinite beauty taking the form of AI generated waifus. ?

20230412_201015.jpg

Some more.... 20230412_200954.jpg20230412_214523.jpg

scary how hyper realistic they seem.

20230412_201005.jpg

Some more AI generated waifus. ❤️20230412_201010.jpg20230409_195648.jpg

marvellous 9_9

On 4/12/2023 at 10:07 PM, Bobby_2021 said:

Some AI GENERATED waifus to keep you motivated. 

Infinite beauty taking the form of AI generated waifus. ?

20230412_201015.jpg

Some more.... 20230412_200954.jpg20230412_214523.jpg

scary how hyper realistic they seem.

20230412_201005.jpg

Ooh these waifus got corrupted.

Here is the re-upload:

20230412_201005.jpg

20230413_101251.jpg

20230412_201015.jpg

20230412_200954.jpg

20230409_221223.jpg

<html> 
  <head>
    <title>I have no idea </title>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
  </head>
  <body>
  <h1> I want to try out this feature </h1>

<p> This is a paragraph I want to write </p>
  </body>
</html>

So let me see what will happen when I insert code into a post. 

When you have to transition from an individual of thinking to an individual of action, the first thing you have to do is to stop all contemplation. It is taking up a lot of energy and you are not even aware of it. Not doing contemplation will free up a lot of energy needed for action.

Also, something I need to work on in the coming few days: Having a stronger conviction of reality. People are not fundamental to reality. I need to stop assigning too much value to what people think and speak.

This forum is so smooth and rich in features. IT has been optimized for discussions pretty well.

I jus realized that I am at the acheiver stage of EDT. What next now? I am literally mind blown after reading that paper. it describes the Ego is such minute details.

" Did you know that Bill Gates' primary residence in Seattle boasts 7 bedrooms, 24 bathrooms, a 60-foot pool with an underwater music system, a 2,500-square-foot gym, a 1,000-square-foot dining room, six kitchens, and a trampoline room with a 20-foot ceiling? And let's not forget the 2,100-square-foot library, a home theater that seats up to 20 guests, and a massive 300-square-foot reception hall with room for 200 guests. And there's also a spacious guesthouse, a garage that fits 23 cars, and an artificial stream stocked with fish.

Depending on the source, its value is estimated at $127 to $170 million. But wait, there's more! Gates also owns homes in Del Mar, California at sea level ($43 million), Indian Wells, California ($12.5 million), Wellington, Florida ($8.7 million), and a ranch in Wyoming ($8.9 million).

A fun little tidbit about his Florida property: In 2016, he paid $13.5 million for the neighboring house. Rumor has it he's also bought four other properties on the same street, making him the sole resident of the entire block.

While Bill doesn't own a mega-yacht, he regularly charters them for his vacations. He also has a penchant for spending big on luxury cars, and let's not forget his four private jets. In interviews, he's mentioned that purchasing private jets is his "guilty pleasure."

Now, isn't it ironic that one of the main proponents of reducing our carbon footprint lives like this? With such an expansive estate and luxurious lifestyle, we can't help but wonder how much his own carbon footprint is ballooning.

If the people who are urging us to reduce our carbon footprints are living lives of excess, how can we trust their motivations and the validity of their claims about man-made climate change?"

Many of the things I post here are not meant to make sense for everyone reading it. Just sayin.

I can't imagine how people around me live their lives without doing self development work.

A few days without it and I feel like shit. 

I wish all the content of the videos were available in textbook format. That would be much better to review and once in a while and refresh all of the

content in my memory.