Someone here

On what we know and what we don't know

4 posts in this topic

We are just ignorant motherfuckers. Everyone here don't get that they don't fucking know. You don't know who the fuck you are!

this place is not for mental masturbation and parroting Leo..but I agree that "life is Consciousness". Ok fine explain what you say... What to make of this one line?..

Life is not anything other than what it is. 

It's actually a good pointer to disregard words.. Cuz that leave you knowing absolutely fucking nothing. But language covers this up.  

And I cringe when someone says reality is an illusion. I obviously don't know what the hell reality is. But I definitely know that it is not an illusion. 

Furthermore it's just a concept in the mind  . "oh life is a dream and illusion bla bla". But all that is actually delusion in your mind. It's not actually experienced. Better to say I don't fucking know. 

Here's the thing.. Knowing is actually being... Let me explain.... 

Reading ten thousand books on astronomy explaining what the sun is won't give you a better idea about it than to simply look at the sun.. I mean the mysterious appeance. It's actually gonna get a little bit more mystical. 

We can know stuff on the relative pragmatic level.. But the deeper we go.. It is actually true that you don't know anything. I'm just saying it as it fucking is. 

Imo.. To know something is to experience it. Since all you have is experience. But notice your experience is unknown. You don't actually know what's up. But language covers this up. By giving lables to stuff. 

Whatever the substance of reality is.. Is exactly this present moment. This is the substance right now right here. Yet...... What is it? You know it in the sense that you know that it's happening and you are familiar with it. But it is unknown in every other sense. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

6 minutes ago, Water by the River said:

Nice Koan :)

It's not a koan. We know reality as it appears. It's exactly as it appears. Yet we don't know what that appearance is. So we both know and don't know simultaneously. 

It's like a child opening his eyes for the first time to see the world. We don't know more than a child. Humanity is still in the dark ages intellectually. 

We made radical discoveries within Quantum physics.. But we are just peeking through the bottomless hole that is existence. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho