Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thenondualtankie

Redditor abducted by aliens, returns with magnetic nose - with video evidence!

1 post in this topic

This lady on Reddit claims a pretty extensive history with alien encounters and abductions. After one of her alleged experiences, she comes back with an inexplicable magnetic nose.

The big discovery happened a couple of days later. I'd bought neodymium magnet discs for hanging artwork up in my new place. I was holding one in my hand, my glasses were slipping down my nose, I reached up with that hand to push my glasses back up. As the magnet in that hand passed near my nose, I felt a small tugging, crawling sensation.

So here's me now thinking "no goddamned fucking way." I play around with the disc on my nose (left side), and I can feel it attaching to one specific spot. When it does, it causes a small tugging sensation, which after a minute or so, turns into a kind of tension/pulling feeling that snakes back across my face to the back of my head.

The magnet discs were too big to hold there, so I broke one into smaller pieces. And the smaller pieces ATTACH TO THE SIDE OF MY NOSE firmly enough that I can just leave it there and walk around doing whatever and it won't come off until I remove it. There's one specific spot, I can feel when I get it over it because it so very clearly attaches to something.

Here's a video of it in action, including demonstrating on the right side of my nose where it doesn't attach. I attempted to censor myself a bit but it's kind of futile I think, lol.

https://streamable.com/4o9apy

Here is a link to an update post to the whole situation, involving her X-ray results and doctors' take on the matter.

I think this stuff is fascinating. Alien abductions seem to have a lot of common elements, such as missing time and telepathy. In the post, for example, the lady essentially had a thought injected into her mind, which was used to instruct her to go back to bed.

She also has some wild posts on her reddit profile, which I encourage anyone to check out.

Edited by thenondualtankie