Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michal__

8g LSA + 1/6 HHC cookie. The room singularity etc. Trip report.

3 posts in this topic

So, I was quite impatient and decided to do my LSA trip yesterday and did not do a proper extraction. I did get good results but yeah, the nausea definitely hindered me from fully maximizing the benefits of the trip.

- At one point (when I was waiting to puke in the bathroom) it hit me that this room is a singular thing not inside my concepts. Before then I thought that "yeah, this might be the case blahblahblah" but now when it hit my in this specific state of consciousness it is like "holy shit! What Leo says is completely literal! Nothing metaphorical about it all!" Realizing this can very deeply affect how you physically see what you see (the floating room is deepening understanding the floating room).

- Another thing: the perception of other things outside my experience is very deeply lodged inside the mind, so when it hit my I did see that my deep assumptions about reality are not correct! In fact, I think that if I went deeper (read: if the nausea did not hinder me like this) it would have very quickly become too intense!  It did have a "not ready for this" aspect to it (wondering what will happen if I get past the "not ready" concept)

- My "There is only this" seems like a shallower version of "I am God" (which I have not experienced yet). So no, I did not have a God realization but it was definitely in that direction and if I planned my trip a bit better, I definitely might have realized God. I did also experience something slightly deeper than there being only this room, but that is not something I can articulate yet (or comprehend fully for that matter)

- Be careful, if you are very sensitive to weed (like me) then even 5 mg edible can have an uncomfortable body load (yes, I can distinguish between LSA body load and HHC body load).

I also fell asleep a lot sooner than I should have (I woke up 6 hours later still tripping). But I know that my next session will be epic. And I will definitely extract it next time.

I had to pause watching Leos guided God meditation several times, because it was getting too intense at certain points :D

It also improved my habits (at least for now). Being in a high state of consciousness while puking due to poor planning does that to you 9_9

During my next trip I will contemplate "how does it work that this thing is me".

Edited by Michal__

Great job so far, LSA is a great psychedelic once you extract it properly. Look up Morning Glory sherry wine Tek. 

15 minutes ago, Pudgey said:

Great job so far, LSA is a great psychedelic once you extract it properly. Look up Morning Glory sherry wine Tek. 

Thanks. I will look it up.