LSD-Rumi

My most important spiritual insights yet

1 post in this topic

• I exist alone. Others exist alone too. This what solpsism means. Everyone of us creats "others" which are actually imagination. This goes well with what Leo described as infinity of Gods. Everyones of us is God, and we are seperate, but we decided to make a common reality to experience being togther.
  • I exist floating in a room, made of nothingness. This room is infinite and without borders. I use my consciousness to create things out of this nothingness. I render everything I make, Like when a game engine renders everything in a game. This rendering process happens now. It didn't happen  in the past, it happens now. If I stop rendering, everything disappers.
  • The visual field is not generated by the brain. It is directly generated by me. I generate everything in my visual field. I generate the body, the chair I am sitting on, the feeling I feel when I am sitting on a chair, The noise I hear when writing on a keyboard, etc.. I am everything in the visual field and I can feel it if I freed myself from the boundaries of my phiscal body. I can feel like I am the screen I am writing on right now, if I am not so attached to feeling the body only.
Edited by LSD-Rumi