Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Epikur

Total Disaster : Whick Kicks off mrgirl - Destiny Report Part 2

17 posts in this topic

Edited by Epikur

@Epikur

1 hour ago, Epikur said:

Epic example of gaslighting, both the definition and the deeper and broader implications of gaslighting. Nice share.

What are your thoughts and feelings after watching? 

IMO, but we all know, deep in our hearts, Mr. Girl is right here about Destiny's power abuse(unsure of his sexual abuse, could be misinterpreting intuition of his relationship with Melina and past sex partners and Destiny's drama seeking tendencies), and Whicks is a little BITCH!!

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur

Epic example of gaslighting, both the definition and the deeper and broader implications of gaslighting. Nice share.

What are your thoughts and feelings after watching? 

IMO, but we all know, deep in our hearts, Mr. Girl is right here about Destiny's power abuse(unsure of his sexual abuse, could be misinterpreting intuition of his relationship with Melina and past sex partners and Destiny's drama seeking tendencies), and Whicks is a little BITCH!!

Mr Girl comes off as a psychopath. It is a good case study how they do their evil thing.

Edited by Epikur

MrGirl KICKED From Interview, Then Destiny Joins And Gets GRILLED About The Article

Edited by Epikur

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur Mr. Girl released his article?

Yes 

@Epikur

2 minutes ago, Epikur said:

Yes 

Can you link it here? Not just for me but for others reading it would be interesting.

Edited by Danioover9000

I did not look for it. I don't know where it is. I don't want to read it . 

Edited by Epikur

Mr. Girl really is too meta for the online community, they can't handle that level of honesty, including you too.

2 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Mr. Girl really is too meta for the online community, they can't handle that level of honesty, including you too.

If I could not handle meta I would not be on the forum where people talk they are God. People were fine with Mr. Girl and his Meta stuff before he went full Psycho.

@Epikur

44 minutes ago, Epikur said:

If I could not handle meta I would not be on the forum where people talk they are God. People were fine with Mr. Girl and his Meta stuff before he went full Psycho.

I don't think you could actually, seems like it's just write offs you're doing. Mr. Girl's meta viewing was naturally becoming more threatening for that part of the ecosystem to tolerate, so he's so advanced that he had to get kicked out and ousted as some crazy person, just like Jesus Christ getting crucified, Rumi getting stoned to death and other mystics getting killed or silenced in some ways away from the main community. 

@Epikur

On 2023-03-27 at 8:13 PM, Epikur said:

MrGirl KICKED From Interview, Then Destiny Joins And Gets GRILLED About The Article

The grilling here I think is passive aggressive, whick guy here is just not being more aggressive to Destiny, like he's walking on egg shells, so to me he's a sellout.  

@Epikur  This whole situation is negative, I feel like making a diss track and blasting all these people to pieces. This whole Twitch and online cultures, these stream communities and Tik Tok like communities need to get nuked. We reached putrid levels of toxicity that needs purification.

16 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Epikur  This whole situation is negative, I feel like making a diss track and blasting all these people to pieces. This whole Twitch and online cultures, these stream communities and Tik Tok like communities need to get nuked. We reached putrid levels of toxicity that needs purification.

The whole situation is not real. It is non existent in this forum.
It is all in your head