Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jenkins

Jenkin's journal

8 posts in this topic

Hopefully things will get better from here. Maybe better than what I could ever imagine, and inspire others along the way.

My approach:

1. Make an inventory of my life, especially things I wish to change in better

2. What's next step to make a marginal increment in those previously mentioned things. 

3. La di da, etc, observations, anything which I consider worth noting, progress, venting, anything which doesn't fit to first or second point

After I improve in those areas, I'll seek to double up in regards to the improvement process. I might branch out, change goals. However I will try to be consistent from beginning to end with each goal I set

Edited by Jenkins

Health

- overweight

- addicted to nicotine and weed

Wealth

- jobless

Love / relationships

- single

Happiness

- check once first three pillars are good (health, wealth, relationships)

- Get to 99 kilograms (~10 kgs to lose)

- No nicotine, no THC in 2023

- Get a job

- Get a girlfriend 

Edited by Jenkins

- In order to get to 99 kilograms I'll try to eat under 2,161 Calories daily, and exercise when I feel like I'm able to.

- In order to get sober from nicotine and weed addiction, I will consume nothing with nicotine and I will not use THC. If I crave it too severely I will get some HHC. However, I will try to not make it important in my mind or use it more frequent than once a week.

- In order to get a job I'm applying to jobs. Currently I have 4 interviews pending this week, trying to schedule around 8 in total.

- In order to get a girlfriend, I will be more social, build dates ideas and try my luck (this will become a focus after I'll get a job).

The only person keeping themselves in their current situation is me

March is going to be my last month of smoking for this year.

I've realized the following:

- When you're having fun all of the time, you have no fun anymore;

- Truth is of most importance. I will be totally truthful with myself and I will keep on being truthful with others;

- Think about what's best option for you in 30 days. If it's not good for future you, don't do it;

- You have lots of shallow connections. You'll lose lots of friends. You can't make other people develop, the gap is inevitable. The only way to stop the gap forming is staying in place, and it's not worth it.

Hello man, i wish you best of luck in your journey. Don't forget to visualize what you want every day for 10-15 minutes, even when things are the worst. I got to a place I did not wish to get with this work. There is still where to go, but if you slide off, just keep trying to get back on track. It is worth it, you are worth it.