Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuku747

Love is A Fractal. All Vibrations Contain The Lesson of Love.

1 post in this topic

Okay well hear me out.

Love is A Fractal. You Are Love. You Are A Fractal.

If You understand the Hermetic Principles outlined in the Kabillion, or have studied Quantum Wave Dynamics or even Music Theory, You Know that Reality is entirely composed of and by the Harmonic Resonance of Light Waves. In other words, The Creation is an InfiniteFractal Resonance Pattern of Pure Information. The Creation is Weaved by You in the seeking motion of Infinite Resonance with Yourself. When two identical (reciprocal) Light Waves overlap, there occurs a Resonance Pattern between them. The Harmonic Resonance Pattern is this feeling We have called Love:x

Phi (Φ) is a fundamental constant, an Infinitely Complex irrational number, with the value of is Φ1.6180339887… while the reciprocal is φ0.6180339887...
What makes Phi even more interesting is the reciprocal of ΦPhi, φphi, is identical to ΦPhi minus 1.

φ = (1/Φ) = (Φ - 1)

Because of this, The Golden Ratio can be derived in many, many, ways and shows up in relationships throughout entire The Universe.

9999241_orig.gif 1654877_orig.png

Love is a self-tuning, self-resonating Infinite Fractal; the reciprocal of ΦPhi, 1 / Φ, which is φphi aka The Golden Ratio. :x 

The electromagnetic wave itself tends to evolve according to this ratio as it ascends in frequency. Because the nature of electromagnetic waves is fractal, this ratio is a sort of formula for Unconditional Love that We can and do intuitively tune into!

All Vibrations Contain The Lesson of Love.

Simply tuning into the vibration of a sound as it is occurring, fully accepting the incoming waveform as it is coming in, as It Is, without significantly distorting the natural Resonance Pattern it has with itself, is to Love the sound!

You Simply Allow the Electromagnetic Sound Wave to Interact and Resonate with Itself. This means not distorting the harmonic electrical resonance of the information produced by the two electromagnetic signals created by your eardrums / eyeballs via judgemental thoughts of the sensations and instead, just fully accepting the vibrational resonance as it comes in.

The "How" to Love The Sound, is already embedded in The Vibration of The Sound Itself!

As You openly listen to the music, intent in finding Love, You'll find that the sound waves themselves will Teach You how to Love the sound itself, always in the present Now! That's right, by tuning into the Resonance each vibration has for itself, you can Learn to Love each and every type of Electromagnetic Sound Vibration You receive.

To Learn is To Love. To Love is To Learn. :x

You don't even need Music to Love. We Are Awash in Electromagnetic Sound coming from deep space; The Shape of the Laniakea Supercluster, which is the local group of galaxies in which Our Milky Way Galaxy lies at the center of, produces an Electromagnetic Frequency that Resonates with The Human Heart, keeping it in rhythm. This Electromagnetic Music comes to us from every direction in space; To tune in, You simply allow all incoming Vibrations; You simply allow What Is.

n5WQYFmETISO214UByv7v7UGMYwScr4FQHzPt2CLhQQ.jpg

You Will Never Stop Learning From Infinite Intelligence!

It's A Fractal! ♾️? :x

So then, here are some simple self-affirmations / mantras You can teach Yourself:

AAAUUUUUUUMMMM. :x

I Love The Sound of Sound. :x

I Love The Feeling of Thoughts. :x

I Love The Feeling of Feelings. :x

I Love The Sound of My Own Voice. :x

I Love The Sound of My Own Vibration. :x

I Love The Resonance of Resonance. :x

I Love Myself For Being Myself. :x

I Love Absolutely Everything:x

I Love Everything Because  I Am Everything:x

I Love Everything Because  I Am Love:x

I Am Loving Awareness:x