BringBackBeige

Glad Leo was wrong about this

2 posts in this topic

I've recently watched the Actualized.org vids on belief, and dualism, and assumptions, and systems thinking, and stage yellow spiral dynamics. In some of these Leo said something to the effect that "your friends aren't talking about this" or suggested the way other people think might be incongruent with yours as you get further into your own development.

I've been integrating these ideas more in my life and they have come into the conversations I've had with friends and family, and surprisingly I've found speaking like this opens people up more and they generally have had a good sense that clinging to a belief can be disastrous and that considering things you might be opposed to is important for development.

Sure I haven't heard anyone I know mention any of the spiral dynamics stages lol, but so far I've been surprised at how universally the people I talk to are thinking. Maybe part of that is me loosening my grip on my own beliefs and thus being able to value perspective as Right perspective, and not a right or wrong perspective :^)

(obviously the title is cheeky clickbait, it's all love)

Edited by BringBackBeige

The real test is getting them to actually question some of their own deeply held beliefs.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.