Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bobby_2021

Leo's video on Balance is Supreme.

2 posts in this topic

Lately I have been noticing the excusite balance around me and boy it's so scintillating things I have ever seen.

Generally speaking the more intense the experience of something, the  stronger the opposing forces of balance would be. This was a frame of viewing reality that was so distant to me and I almost never exercised it except when I am in nature and trees. But balance is everywhere. Especially among humans. And the sheer amount of balancing present in day to day is mind boggling. I can't believe that I didn't notice so much of what was happening around me. 

Lately I have been noticing that I am also struggling to balance my life as well. Every interaction with people is a balancing act. 

Generally speaking it's a good idea to balance thing that are similar to each other or requires same skills steps at one time. If you are engaged in balancing people and work both of which are demanding, then that can destroy the balance which you already had in your life.

Balance is delicate and fragile.

It's a good idea to be aware yourself that you are about to engage in a balancing act, when you are about to do certain stuff. And make it completely clear to you what you are doing. This can make things less overwhelming significantly. 

Here is a real life incident where I observed lots of balancing take place.

I just met a man who was engaging in a verbal fight with the cashier in the hospital because she demanded 200 bucks extra from him and he didn't really had that money with him.(or barely had it) Someone else in the administration told him earlier the total amount was 200 less of what was actually demanded of him later.

He was slightly drunk, pissed off and his eyes were red and the veins were clear. He was outside the radiology department awaiting the scan report of some brain disease that he or his close relative was facing.

This is the setting and I was watching in awe of the balancing people had to do in that scene.

1. He was struggling to balance his finances.

2. He was struggling to balance his consciousness, trying to stay clear without getting out of control in the hospital.

3. His mother was near his trying to keep him acting out of control. She was struggling to strike a balance to him. 

4. The cashier was busy counting the money and typing on a screen trying to balance the cash, while also balancing herself so as not lash out against the man. 

5. Everyone in the hall, was looking at him trying to predict his next move, which is balancing his current behaviour with the future behaviour.

6. He was struggling to balance the mixed emotions from reading the possibly not so good brain scan report and calculating what would happen in the future. 

For me all the intense balancing was visible to me in his cold red eyes instantly. And it was such a revelation to me that so much was happening at all.