Mixcoatl

I did 5-meo-dmt for first time

2 posts in this topic

I came back to my home country (México) a few days ago and decided to do some 5. So I want to share with you my experience.

I was sitting and started to vape some regular DMT. I started to have very weird black-colored visuals, after that I started to feel numb all my body and my hands while they were kind of disappearing. Following act, I decided that was the moment to vape the bufo. I can barely remember what happened in that moment but it was like my body started to rust in very colorful stains until the point I was not even conscious of my body, just the sounds in my surroundings that were clearly and without any doubt pure consciousness. The rest is very unexplainable but it's like I became everything and my ears were in all the space. I could hear to the voices of the distant neighbors that usually i can't hear. I was aware of everything but in a completely new way. It was just beautiful ❤️, full of tranquility, happiness and peace. Words are simply useless to try to explain this experience. After that I vaped again DMT and I felt pretty much the same but this time I was a fractal and I was aware of visuals rather than sounds.

I think it was not a high dose and I'd love to experience it again with a higher dose. But anyways... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

My lesson learned about this trip is that Everything is completely alright and it will always be and it always was. There's nothing to worry about. I can't disappear, there is nowhere to go.

@Mixcoatl wow I wish everyone could have such a good start with 5 meo. great insights for first 5 meo Trip. Congratulations!