Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Revolutionary Think

My Life So Far...

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone my name is Ariel I'm a 28 year old University graduate from Los Angeles, CA who stumbled upon Actualized.org from a friend in Japan. So ever since I was younger I was always wondering why the education system in the States wastes your time on so much useless stuff that you hardly ever use but, doesn't teach you to be happy or live a life that you love and enjoy. That's why I decided to quit my job and become a YouTube content creator. My content just like Leo's is how to think differently than everyone else for life improvement but, I've started watching some of Leo's content because I'm starting to learn so many interesting things. So I was just thinking we talk about how your lives were before you got involved with the Actualized.org community and any advice you have for me on my journey. 

Awesome. Best of luck to you. 

The education system in the US is such, so that you have opportunity for purpose. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thanks for the encouragement but, I honestly think that the education system in the US should be doing a much better job and limits your purpose because of how strict and non-creative it is. I think it still hasn't changed it's still operating on an industrial model and that's basically what I talk about. I don't know if it's OK to share it here but, I started a petition that mentors should be coming to high schools to help out children. 

@Revolutionary Think Yes. I agree with your assessment. There is a large scale movement underway with a few potential solutions; homeschooling, online schooling, charter (corporations) schools, etc. I meant it in a positive way for you. That the issues of the world play the role of fulfilling purpose for certain people. There will always be opportunities to make everything better. I commend your focus and efforts and wish you luck. The school system does need reform. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

It's nice to find like minded people. I'm also wondering what Leo will think of my ideas. Is he on this forum and do people get to talk with him? 

@Revolutionary Think my advice to you would be to not regard Leo content as interesting, but to use it to start rigorously actualizing yourself asap. Start a meditation habbit to get over yourself a bit. Then start methodically looking and improving your stuff.

Regarding your passion I believe you could benefit from some legwork like:

- getting in touch with already present school related organizations, looking into what you can do for them

- becoming a mentor for some school and bringing what you want to kids

- getting any licenses or diplomas so that school board lets you in on their kids

- maybe becoming a teacher at some progressive school

- Etc. Etc. Etc

This all gives you perspective, knowledge - foundation to contemplate deeper, and some weight with your large audience speeches.

Btw, getting to high mastery level at something is a well regarded topic here and a one of self actualization. So please do post a link to your best craft for our evaluation, just do not pitch anything and you ll be fine. You can also make a self actualization journal, post your stuff and add specific people as @users.

Best of luck!

Edited by Alex K

@Alex K Thanks for the response. I hardly know anything about meditation and how it works so maybe I'll read some books and watch some videos on it. The interesting thing is though at a very young age my mind was already kind of self actualizing when it came to thinking about "adults". It didn't make sense to be living in misery even though older people in my life told me "that's just life" I kept thinking to myself that older people are missing something because there is a way to live life where you can be happy and not having so much stress and anxiety. I remember older people telling me that life only gets harder, more complicated and more boring. I remember telling myself that what they're telling me is BS because so many people have created amazing happy lives for themselves by strategizing and surrounding themselves by the right people. I was always wondering why our society is so ignorant wasting time with celebrity worship and complaining about everyday life so much. I also wondered why the education system never talked about how to be happy and how to do things that make you happy and make money from it. My Revolutionary Thinking blog is kind of like my self-actualization journal for my own life but, eventually I want to find a way to monetize it and get a lot more attention for it from like minded people. So please @users feel free to take a look http://bakshandehariel.wixsite.com/website the posts I enjoy the most even when I read it for myself are the fourth one where I talk about how to make a better education system and the first one where I talk about creating something that lasts. Anyway I hope to get more involved in this community and find like minded people who want to be happier and more successful in life.