StarStruck

My observations of Clown Game

5 posts in this topic

I'm not sure to call it clown game.

I have this friend that just blows everybody out of the water and it is just his vibe on the dance floor. I had the chance to observe him in the last few months and it is not his game but just his life style.

Obviously if you have issues or traumas you won't be that light hearted as him so a major point is to become light hearted. This is the key point.

Other point is that he doesn't care what other people think but at the same time his calibration is always spot on.

His verbal game is not fancy but he knows how to lead the girl and the conversation. Verbal skills is least important. Knowing how to lead is key.

I wouldn't even call clown game because he games from the heart. If I would have to give his style of gaming a new name I would call it "Sufi game". Yes, I invented that term: people just light up when he does his thing.

If you want to have his success you can't just adopt his persona, you have to change your whole being.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

I observed such a person as well recently. Only 17 years old but drowning in pussy, talented and emotionally so untouched to act out in whatever way he wants yet funnily enough is still socially very empowered. It's no rocket science why he has such a vibe.  

This is the way to become like that I think.

1) Heal trauma

2) Have a life purpose

3) Train yourself in find funny things everywhere (Leos video How to be funny)

Edited by Jannes

@Jannes

imo key aspect is becoming light hearted and knowing how to lead. 

If you can’t even lead yourself in life because of traumas that is going to be a problem. It will trickle down into your being. 

People tend to focus on confidence but confidence is the effect, not the cause. The cause is skills. 

Skills leads to confidence in your skills and that leads to light heartedness in life. That is the order of things imo. 

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck Yeah I agree it’s about having your shit together mostly and light heartedness is probably the result. 

But still I think if humor isn’t really developed it won’t be as strong as if it were developed. And also if you develop it it can help you to deal with bad emotional states. 

7 minutes ago, Jannes said:

@StarStruck Yeah I agree it’s about having your shit together mostly and light heartedness is probably the result. 

But still I think if humor isn’t really developed it won’t be as strong as if it were developed. And also if you develop it it can help you to deal with bad emotional states. 

I think nobody has 100% his shit together. This guy that I'm talking about doesn't have his shit together now I talk about it. It is the mindset towards problems.

In Tate we trust