Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Echoes

Clicking And Pressure In Ears

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

since a few weeks I have this constant clicking in my ear. It's like when you are driving through a tunnel/walking up a mountain/flying with a plane type of pressure. I hope you know what I mean. I have this everyday for almost 24/7 now, except when sleeping. I know that this is probably not a problem that's best discussed in a forum, but rather should be investigated from a medical professional. But I have the suspicion that it could be a "symptom" of meditation/psychedelics or consciousness work in general. My google search resultet in a few cases that reportet the same thing, connected to consciousness work.

Had any of you similar experiences? It's not that bad, but it's a little annoying and I worry that it doesn't go away.

@Echoes Have you had any other experiences or shifts recently? When I was going through my awakening process there were quite a few uncomfortable sensations I went through, it took a few weeks before it went back to "normal". Try asking about it during meditation, it could just be trying to get your attention.

39 minutes ago, Bebop said:

@Echoes Have you had any other experiences or shifts recently? When I was going through my awakening process there were quite a few uncomfortable sensations I went through, it took a few weeks before it went back to "normal". Try asking about it during meditation, it could just be trying to get your attention.

I had shifts in perspective lately, had some "mystical" experiences on Psychedelics and I'm becoming more and more mindful. All the typical things on this journey I guess. Sometimes I feel tingly sensations during meditation rising up or seldom sharp pain at certain areas like the chest. Will put my attention on this next time in meditation and investigate it. Thank you!

Edited by Echoes

@Echoes Yeah that all sounds like typical awakening experiences, keep it up you are on the right path :)