Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juan

Any NFTs artists on this forum?

3 posts in this topic

I just dropped my first NFT this week, I’ve been struggling a bit recently as a freelancer so after years of criticize NFTs, I took some months of research and speaking to close friends who had done it and got results with success. Are they anyone here involved? Share your experience! 

Edited by Juan

My ex boyfriend does NFTs and did a very successful project with a team of 5 people making over 300,000US. It took him months though and they work with developers, and artists but if you team up it seems to be pretty doable and everyone gets a share. The key from my POV was to get into the space, network and cross promotion. Right now it seems that the market is not doing very well lol, but might be better soon.

On 3/20/2023 at 0:15 PM, lizz_luna said:

My ex boyfriend does NFTs and did a very successful project with a team of 5 people making over 300,000US. It took him months though and they work with developers, and artists but if you team up it seems to be pretty doable and everyone gets a share. The key from my POV was to get into the space, network and cross promotion. Right now it seems that the market is not doing very well lol, but might be better soon.

Thanks for your feedback! I ended deleting all my NFTs yesterday, I just opened a thread about it. No doubt there is a lot of money involved, but how practical and long-term beneficial this is, not sure.