Vibranzcy

(Cryptocurrency) Fibonacci Spiral illusion

8 posts in this topic

? Fibonacci Spiral to represent the illusion of emotions playing out in crypto currency

➡️ Notice the red outlined squares mapping the flipping points of the Fibonacci Spiral.
➡️ Notice that I placed half the spiral in the Fibonacci retracement, one side will identify Fear, the other side will identify Greed, relative to the intensity from the middle.

Keep reading you will understand.

? As the spiral moves around, we see a greater intensity of emotions playing out.
↕️ As I head to each point on the spiral I notice that there are 5 main flipping points, around the inside of the illusion.

The crack to the illusion ?:
You must view yourself as the start of the spiral. ?

As we go around the roller coaster, we will experience a greater intensity of emotion.
On the inside we experience the adrenaline and the fear dissipate, on the other side we can see ourselves exposed to the potential of our limits, as the fear unlocked us to higher levels. ?‍?

⚡The inverse is also possible. You can mess around with your Fib Spirals and line them up on either side of 0.618.
You will find they're both true every time.

? If you look at where I placed the start of the spiral, it was at the present moment at the time.
At that moment you can see the market made a choice, it decided to flip from greed to fear, or vice versa.
❗ You need to notice how the intensity of emotion increases as you go around the spiral.

Notice how I line up the spiral with 0.618 forward ➡️.

If you look from the center of the spiral it shows fear on the inside of the spiral, however, as you look on the outside it shows the opposition, greed.

? Do not be fooled by the illusion, as the spiral goes around we need to understand that it demonstrates an intensity of emotion that is completely RELATIVE to the center, and therefore needs to be updated each time you trade. As the spiral is completely relative to the center, we must view it form the center.

✔️ The flipping points are at lower intensities when they are closer to the lines of the spiral.
✔️ The flipping points are at greater intensities when they are further from the spiral lines.

It takes 5 min to setup a Fib retracement and spiral once you know how to do it.

Below that, we can see it is now flipping to bullish temporarily until we drop again.

You will develop a super ability to read the charts if you can see past the illusion being played out by the spiral.
Make multiple spirals, have a look at what works for you. ?

? Fib Spiral with Perplex for advanced people in Screenshot #2.

✔️ You may identify different grades of emotion here.
✔️ The win is shown to demonstrate the flips on the micro-scale.

335605450_228389566309969_91153833762629335153017_171284581974263_16200388142363335836914_750638099791914_49039249125775

Edited by Vibranzcy
Added Screenshots

Does anyone have an understanding of the Fibonacci Spiral here?

What Fibonacci spiral is this?

MW-BI445_lehman_20130913144943_MG.jpg

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

@Nilsi Fibonacci Spiral and its use case in graphing for market structure in Fiat, Gold, and crypto currencies.

A way to demonstrate an illusion of emotions. Do you know what I mean by all that?

I don't know anything about the image you sent, I will do some research later. However, seems dead market?

Edited by Vibranzcy

17 hours ago, Vibranzcy said:

@Nilsi Fibonacci Spiral and its use case in graphing for market structure in Fiat, Gold, and crypto currencies.

A way to demonstrate an illusion of emotions. Do you know what I mean by all that?

I don't know anything about the image you sent, I will do some research later. However, seems dead market?

How can you talk so authoritatively about economics and not know about that image xD

And I have no idea what youre talking about.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

6 hours ago, Nilsi said:

How can you talk so authoritatively about economics and not know about that image xD

And I have no idea what youre talking about.

Your position of judgement does not support growth.

I do not know what that graph is about, I trade crypto currency and it doesn't seem relevant to my egoic desires. 

May I ask what made you impose the judgement? and further, explain what the purpose of the chart is? 

What do you mean in your original post, "What Fibonacci Spiral is this"?

I am not quite sure what you're talking about here, so please explain further if you must, but I constantly use Fibonacci in my trading, I am 50x from this 236 fib retracement and riding risk free at the moment in thousands percent profit.

If it drops I exit at small loss and try again with a low risk trade on the next fibonacci, that's the only fibonacci that matters! 

Trying to predict the price direction is not easy, but knowing when to take a risk IS easy. You put a small sum on high leverage on any and all 236 and 382 levels, if you lose, you lose small, if you win, the potential is endless. 

sol.PNG

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSDT/GqxsbdZ4-Possible-bullish-move-to-20k-fib/   fibonacci, fibonacci, fibonacci. 

You dont get to buy at a fibonacci retracement every day, so next time you see the price collapsing, draw that retrace and just put the money in with a secure stop loss. 

Thats the best spot to expect the red to be over and to begin the hodl journey, stealing everyone's crypto as they think nobody can win at that thing. 

Edited by Dodo

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.