Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zion

What is it that women & men need from each other?

2 posts in this topic

If we can answer the following questions below as a society, we will find a lot more common-ground & relatability between the sexes. If you would, please give any opinions, thoughts, insights, & ideas in your answers below. Let's get to some truths & find the things we couldn't previously understand about one another. Do your best to not use anything borrowed from others & instead use your own/personal thought-process to determine what it is you seek to explain. Thank you. 

As a general consensus, what does a woman generally need from a man & why?

As a general consensus, what does a man generally need from a woman & why?

Generally, what does a man not need or desire from a woman & why?

Generally, what does a woman not need or desire from a man & why?

Generally, what does a woman need & not need or desire from a woman & why?

Generally, what does a man need & not need or desire from a man & why?

See I came to these questions when I had the following thought-process; "Perhaps the wisdom of what is being taught in these red-pill communities & alike, is that woman seek a man for help with their emotional struggles that they do not understand, & they need a man for this, more often than not, because they’ve been taught all their life (until recently to some degree) that men are the authoritative figures, are the wisest, & are to be respected, & a woman is second to that. Whether this was taught consciously or unconsciously to them by means of society or parental figures is besides the point. A woman nowadays feels less powerful & less respected than that of a man, & so they struggle to truly uphold a strong front that presents a face of otherwise virtues. Now do women need a man to push past those emotional struggles indefinitely, through companionship or otherwise? That is the question isn't it. Me personally, I find that a woman only feels she needs a man if she cannot support herself fully, emotionally. Or because she is not satisfied sexually on her own. I have much to learn & experience still. Does a woman need a man to always be there to alleviate her emotional & overall mental struggles? Have men truly given women the chance to alleviate her emotional & mental struggles on her own? Why or why not?" Of course, you may be seeing the obvious subtle message as I am here, being that human beings seeks company. They seek togetherness. Because if all the emotional & mental struggles were alleviated & all the sex was attained for everyone involved on planet Earth, what would we then crave after the fact? Togetherness? Company? Growth? Love? Let's here your your interpretations...

Edited by Zion

On 12/03/2023 at 6:22 AM, Zion said:

As a general consensus, what does a woman generally need from a man & why?

Groundedness, leadership.

On 12/03/2023 at 6:22 AM, Zion said:

As a general consensus, what does a man generally need from a woman & why?

Inspiration and intuition.

I recommend you read David Deida's TWOTSM or any other book for more in-depth insights.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/